Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pacifity's Creatures | Help me practise!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Can I be on the pinglist for when this opens?
Can I be on the pinglist for when this opens?
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@CrackedSouls sorry for late reply (didn't notice this until now) you are on this pinglist and I will inform you when i open anything art related (including adopts like these)
@CrackedSouls sorry for late reply (didn't notice this until now) you are on this pinglist and I will inform you when i open anything art related (including adopts like these)
@Pac1fity

This was a super cool idea! Would I be able to use the concept (taking FR items and turning them into a creature design) myself?
@Pac1fity

This was a super cool idea! Would I be able to use the concept (taking FR items and turning them into a creature design) myself?
@OreoTheRabbit
sure why not
it's flight rising's art not mine. I'm just combinign it with imagination
If you will ever feel like make a thread simmiliar to this one - go for it. You can also add the information to your thread as: 'inspired by this thread'
@OreoTheRabbit
sure why not
it's flight rising's art not mine. I'm just combinign it with imagination
If you will ever feel like make a thread simmiliar to this one - go for it. You can also add the information to your thread as: 'inspired by this thread'
Uh what is going on here?
Uh what is going on here?
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
@Pac1fity
Could you add me to the pinglist as well? I think this idea is marvelous!
@Pac1fity
Could you add me to the pinglist as well? I think this idea is marvelous!
.................................... nefzg1V.png
06xk8gV.png
W4MCmn2.png
tqGkHih.png
6ZdcGpT.png
YMPbu9R.png
........Art Shop........
........Commissions........
........Deviantart........
........Tired 24/7........
Untitled1100_20230113011602.png........
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Oceanwater
This is a thread that i made a few months ago. It's main goal was to create unique adopts for everyone to use as a decor in dragon bio, clan page or in the signature after resizing. I combined three items choosen by other players and turned them into fammiliar - like creature. Hope that clears things out :>

@Oceanwater
This is a thread that i made a few months ago. It's main goal was to create unique adopts for everyone to use as a decor in dragon bio, clan page or in the signature after resizing. I combined three items choosen by other players and turned them into fammiliar - like creature. Hope that clears things out :>

Yes thank you
Yes thank you
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
I don't know how to put a picture on, but can I have the first cute familiar with the charged Tungsten, and the bluelipped thresh?
I don't know how to put a picture on, but can I have the first cute familiar with the charged Tungsten, and the bluelipped thresh?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14