Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free chibi-potatas of your drags CLOSED
@GrandpaDeicu

So adorable! Thank you so much! (^w^)b
@GrandpaDeicu

So adorable! Thank you so much! (^w^)b
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@HandleAnimal I actually can't sit and color one of skydancers fullbody, because my mind understand that the price is so low, that I better do some requests here, than make a comm done. That makes me feel guilty, because I so not draw what I need to. Yeah..that sounds so not right. I'll try to make price bigger, because for me as a collectioner of skins and accents from one particular artist, 60 gems - just nothing, it is even not a one tens of the price of any piece of my collection.
So yeah, thank you for making me feel more confident about what I'm drawing and about me as a artist.
@HandleAnimal I actually can't sit and color one of skydancers fullbody, because my mind understand that the price is so low, that I better do some requests here, than make a comm done. That makes me feel guilty, because I so not draw what I need to. Yeah..that sounds so not right. I'll try to make price bigger, because for me as a collectioner of skins and accents from one particular artist, 60 gems - just nothing, it is even not a one tens of the price of any piece of my collection.
So yeah, thank you for making me feel more confident about what I'm drawing and about me as a artist.
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
@GrandpaDeicu

I"m happy to help! I understand about getting bored with a piece, especially with coloring. That is mainly why I don't do fullbodies and prefer headshots. It's your art- you should enjoy doing it! Raise your prices so that it's worth it to you- I wish you the best of luck! <3

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
@GrandpaDeicu

I"m happy to help! I understand about getting bored with a piece, especially with coloring. That is mainly why I don't do fullbodies and prefer headshots. It's your art- you should enjoy doing it! Raise your prices so that it's worth it to you- I wish you the best of luck! <3

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif