Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free chibi-potatas of your drags CLOSED
1 2 3
@GrandpaDeicu

Sounds good to me! (^v^) Thank you for choosing my child!
@GrandpaDeicu

Sounds good to me! (^v^) Thank you for choosing my child!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@HandleAnimal here, fast and easy. Also, if you want, I can ping you when I'll open my comms again, that gonna be somewhere at that weekends [img]https://sun9-10.userapi.com/c857420/v857420401/5c7e9/UluOM5yPQp0.jpg[/img]
@HandleAnimal here, fast and easy. Also, if you want, I can ping you when I'll open my comms again, that gonna be somewhere at that weekends
UluOM5yPQp0.jpg
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
@grandpadeicu

He looks so adorable thank you!! I would love to be pinged, thank you ;; I can't wait!
@grandpadeicu

He looks so adorable thank you!! I would love to be pinged, thank you ;; I can't wait!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@HandleAnimal I need to do some previous comms and gonna open them again :3
That kind of potatas won't be too expencive, like 60kt or gems for a piece, I guess..
@HandleAnimal I need to do some previous comms and gonna open them again :3
That kind of potatas won't be too expencive, like 60kt or gems for a piece, I guess..
Creature from Avatar
@grandpadeicu

How long does it usually take you do do them? My rule of thumb is about 60kt per 10 minutes, or more if i'm pushing it
@grandpadeicu

How long does it usually take you do do them? My rule of thumb is about 60kt per 10 minutes, or more if i'm pushing it
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@HandleAnimal some 30-40 minutes per potat from scetch to shaded body, that isn't too long for me. My usual style take way more time, and the style I'm doing comms now..they are cheap but one fullbody takes aroung 4-6 hours to do, gonna do price lil' bit higher than it is now
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2741681 - here you can check my comm style
@HandleAnimal some 30-40 minutes per potat from scetch to shaded body, that isn't too long for me. My usual style take way more time, and the style I'm doing comms now..they are cheap but one fullbody takes aroung 4-6 hours to do, gonna do price lil' bit higher than it is now
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2741681 - here you can check my comm style
Creature from Avatar
yes, definitely dumb your prices up. You should be competitive, but not that competitive! The potats still look really good, so you could get a good bit from them
yes, definitely dumb your prices up. You should be competitive, but not that competitive! The potats still look really good, so you could get a good bit from them
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@HandleAnimal that is mane problem of many of artist from russian art comunity, we are afraid that if prices will be too high no one will want thatm even if price is pretty low. That is a really big problem, because here art can be just as a hobby, defenetely not a work.
@HandleAnimal that is mane problem of many of artist from russian art comunity, we are afraid that if prices will be too high no one will want thatm even if price is pretty low. That is a really big problem, because here art can be just as a hobby, defenetely not a work.
Creature from Avatar
@grandpadeicu

One thing to consider is if it's worth it to you. For example, I'm doing doogle busts right now for 200g/kt. I enjoy doing them and I'm in need of money since I can't get online much- I sold 4 in the first two days. The price is worth the effort for me- consider how much time it takes you to do the pieces, how much you do or don't like doing them, and how much it would cost to have to do one ~
@grandpadeicu

One thing to consider is if it's worth it to you. For example, I'm doing doogle busts right now for 200g/kt. I enjoy doing them and I'm in need of money since I can't get online much- I sold 4 in the first two days. The price is worth the effort for me- consider how much time it takes you to do the pieces, how much you do or don't like doing them, and how much it would cost to have to do one ~
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@FlyingButtress he-he [img]https://sun9-10.userapi.com/c857536/v857536850/62e4d/644sjE7IavE.jpg[/img]
@FlyingButtress he-he
644sjE7IavE.jpg
Creature from Avatar
1 2 3