Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give me a derg, I'll give you a playlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Remember when it was 2012 and Tumblr was, like, all over 8tracks? God knows I never got over that, and now I don't have to! Except now I'm gonna use Spotify, because I have a premium account and 8tracks is now ad and virus city. Comment with ONE DRAGON AT A TIME (if you post more than one, I will ignore you*) and I will give your dragon a playlist on Spotify - so you can link it in their biography, or wherever it pleases you. You can tell me a little about your dragon, or just let me go crazy. Once I make a playlist for your dragon, feel free to request another one of your dragons. Tips welcome, but not expected.

*If you buy me something off of my wishlist and send it to me prior to posting here, I will turn a blind eye to this rule for up to four dergs. Yes, I'm into petty bribery. Can you blame me?

Want me to write you lore instead? Check out my other thread.

NO NEED TO PING, I AM SUBSCRIBED.
Remember when it was 2012 and Tumblr was, like, all over 8tracks? God knows I never got over that, and now I don't have to! Except now I'm gonna use Spotify, because I have a premium account and 8tracks is now ad and virus city. Comment with ONE DRAGON AT A TIME (if you post more than one, I will ignore you*) and I will give your dragon a playlist on Spotify - so you can link it in their biography, or wherever it pleases you. You can tell me a little about your dragon, or just let me go crazy. Once I make a playlist for your dragon, feel free to request another one of your dragons. Tips welcome, but not expected.

*If you buy me something off of my wishlist and send it to me prior to posting here, I will turn a blind eye to this rule for up to four dergs. Yes, I'm into petty bribery. Can you blame me?

Want me to write you lore instead? Check out my other thread.

NO NEED TO PING, I AM SUBSCRIBED.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Would you do a playlist for my boy Moralis here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41673965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416740/41673965_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s part of my Nuzlocke, traveling with a Fae who’s a member of the Green Cross (basically dragon Red Cross) and a robot Guardian as they attempt to retrieve the works and possibly even the scientist behind those works. Along the way they meet some metalworkers, fight Shade monsters and some aliens, and drink some weird stuff that unlocks the ability to shift into a ginjika (human) form. Moralis is dedicated, somewhat rash, fairly intense when he’s got his mind set on something. He’s the one who insisted the team drink the strange stuff rather then let it fall into the wrong hands. In a sense, he’s Alpha Team’s leader, but he wouldn’t let you call him that, he’s too modest for such a title. I hope that’s enough to work with? Thank you so much! I’m excited to see what you put together!
Would you do a playlist for my boy Moralis here?

41673965_350.png

He’s part of my Nuzlocke, traveling with a Fae who’s a member of the Green Cross (basically dragon Red Cross) and a robot Guardian as they attempt to retrieve the works and possibly even the scientist behind those works. Along the way they meet some metalworkers, fight Shade monsters and some aliens, and drink some weird stuff that unlocks the ability to shift into a ginjika (human) form.

Moralis is dedicated, somewhat rash, fairly intense when he’s got his mind set on something. He’s the one who insisted the team drink the strange stuff rather then let it fall into the wrong hands. In a sense, he’s Alpha Team’s leader, but he wouldn’t let you call him that, he’s too modest for such a title.

I hope that’s enough to work with? Thank you so much! I’m excited to see what you put together!
Wolf | they/them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45931699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459317/45931699_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you do my rotten girl? You don't have to worry about her lore, just pick whatever feels right! Thanks so much :3

45931699_350.png

Would you do my rotten girl? You don't have to worry about her lore, just pick whatever feels right!

Thanks so much :3
image0.png
@companionwolf: Here you are!
@companionwolf: Here you are!
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
[center][s]I think no one has gotten over that lol.[/s] Could you do something for my gal, Ghost? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45961309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459614/45961309_350.png[/img] [/url] You can go wild with the songs you pick!![/center]
I think no one has gotten over that lol.
Could you do something for my gal, Ghost?

45961309_350.png

You can go wild with the songs you pick!!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Seachranach: Ugh, I love boggies. What a gorgeous lady; I'm honored! Here's her playlist; it's been a while since I've shared a spotify playlist, so please tell me if you can't access it. It should be public, but...*shrug*
@Seachranach: Ugh, I love boggies. What a gorgeous lady; I'm honored! Here's her playlist; it's been a while since I've shared a spotify playlist, so please tell me if you can't access it. It should be public, but...*shrug*
Thank you so much! I love it ???(?⊃ω⊂?)???
Thank you so much! I love it ???(?⊃ω⊂?)???
image0.png
@ghostlyplants: I immediately thought of Toxic by Brittany Spears, and it only got worse from there! She looked like she deserved a bunch of over-the-top songs, so that's what her playlist is comprised of - including the aptly-named "Ghost" from Mystery Skulls, which was also a Tumblr-era favorite. :P
@ghostlyplants: I immediately thought of Toxic by Brittany Spears, and it only got worse from there! She looked like she deserved a bunch of over-the-top songs, so that's what her playlist is comprised of - including the aptly-named "Ghost" from Mystery Skulls, which was also a Tumblr-era favorite. :P
Oh my goodness, I love this idea! Could I get one for this bae? Info about him is here.

(And ya know I'm gonna request the other bae on that post when you're done, lel.)
Oh my goodness, I love this idea! Could I get one for this bae? Info about him is here.

(And ya know I'm gonna request the other bae on that post when you're done, lel.)
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I LOVE THESE SONGS!!
It matches her personality I am writing, luckily enough lol.
Thank you so much!
I LOVE THESE SONGS!!
It matches her personality I am writing, luckily enough lol.
Thank you so much!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18