Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pride Achievements (and education!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"les-be-friends" oh my god
"les-be-friends" oh my god
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@Kawaiijohn -- First off, I love these and will definitely be adding the "I'd rather have dragons" ace card to my collection of ace stuff on my clan page. And I would absolutely appreciate it if I could be added to the pinglist for when/if you make an Androgyne one. Thank you so much lovely. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kawaiijohn -- First off, I love these and will definitely be adding the "I'd rather have dragons" ace card to my collection of ace stuff on my clan page. And I would absolutely appreciate it if I could be added to the pinglist for when/if you make an Androgyne one. Thank you so much lovely.
@sweetapppp it makes me sooooo happy to see that as your banner! i have mine on my page right now actually!!
@sweetapppp it makes me sooooo happy to see that as your banner! i have mine on my page right now actually!!
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
These are really unique! I chuckled at some of the achievement names. I really like that you did this. This is so inclusive and fun to read! thanks!
These are really unique! I chuckled at some of the achievement names. I really like that you did this. This is so inclusive and fun to read! thanks!
b7zvEII.gif
@kawaiijohn

Admittedly I'm pretty let down that the trans achievement for "trans woman" is "Ladies Do It Better" but the one for trans men is "Pretty Boy."

The term "pretty boy" or "soft boy" when used on transmen was based off of the transphobic assertion that trans guys will always be soft, feminine, or beautiful, and is genuinely disheartening to trans men who go through transitions to appear as masculine as possible just to be considered a "soft uwu boy" and be treated by the community as if they're just a soft lite version of a cis man.
@kawaiijohn

Admittedly I'm pretty let down that the trans achievement for "trans woman" is "Ladies Do It Better" but the one for trans men is "Pretty Boy."

The term "pretty boy" or "soft boy" when used on transmen was based off of the transphobic assertion that trans guys will always be soft, feminine, or beautiful, and is genuinely disheartening to trans men who go through transitions to appear as masculine as possible just to be considered a "soft uwu boy" and be treated by the community as if they're just a soft lite version of a cis man.
@Fairhaven

Have you considered you're maybe reading into this too much? Because I feel you're reading into this too much.

Men, REGARDLESS of ANYTHING are just as much allowed to be pretty and told so. There are also other trans-masc choices in these achievements they can choose from, if they don't want to be called pretty.
@Fairhaven

Have you considered you're maybe reading into this too much? Because I feel you're reading into this too much.

Men, REGARDLESS of ANYTHING are just as much allowed to be pretty and told so. There are also other trans-masc choices in these achievements they can choose from, if they don't want to be called pretty.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Fairhaven I was trying to make stuff with fun sayings is all and there's other options for trans- it has some of the most choices out of everything.

Do you have an alternate saying that works better that I can add? Or are you just trying to tell me things I already know as a trans man, myself.

As someone who is trans-masculine and likes being called a pretty boy, and also knows a lot of other trans men who like the term, being told i'm being openly transphobic about my own gender is a bit of a slap in the face. No- it's a massive slap in the face. It's not something everyone appreciates but there's plenty of people who do in fact like that label.

If you don't like something that's supposed to be a fun, positive, and educational thing for people then maybe go somewhere else. I spent days writing these posts and making the graphics, trying my best to make things as controversy-free and fun as possible, so maybe don't go looking for problems where there really aren't many.
@Fairhaven I was trying to make stuff with fun sayings is all and there's other options for trans- it has some of the most choices out of everything.

Do you have an alternate saying that works better that I can add? Or are you just trying to tell me things I already know as a trans man, myself.

As someone who is trans-masculine and likes being called a pretty boy, and also knows a lot of other trans men who like the term, being told i'm being openly transphobic about my own gender is a bit of a slap in the face. No- it's a massive slap in the face. It's not something everyone appreciates but there's plenty of people who do in fact like that label.

If you don't like something that's supposed to be a fun, positive, and educational thing for people then maybe go somewhere else. I spent days writing these posts and making the graphics, trying my best to make things as controversy-free and fun as possible, so maybe don't go looking for problems where there really aren't many.
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
Pride month may be over, but these make me so happy!! Honestly, such a joy to not only see representation, but also such neat little badges... Definitely gonna give some o' these to my dragonsona!
(As well as my page somewhere...whenever I get to working on that. Whoops!)

Will you still be working on the others still? Cause definitely looking forward to the poly set!
Pride month may be over, but these make me so happy!! Honestly, such a joy to not only see representation, but also such neat little badges... Definitely gonna give some o' these to my dragonsona!
(As well as my page somewhere...whenever I get to working on that. Whoops!)

Will you still be working on the others still? Cause definitely looking forward to the poly set!
Ping for new ones? Edit: Could you also add Graysexual/Grayromantic to your list of to-dos? :) Edit 2: Just realized that you had a request form on the second page, whoops >Name of request: Graysexual/Grayromantic >Flag (please provide link) [url=https://aminoapps.com/c/lgbt-1/page/item/greyromantic/g0J5_aLNtKIVl5mMxp7rdLK36RpL1KmVPe8][img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6351/11a35b63420d175783d6fb15b24e9feb29f88c2b_00.jpg[/img][/url] Grayromantic [url=https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Greyasexual][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lgbta/images/d/db/Ddf207c7b7cd8c7316193c0575d435980534be3fv2_00.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20180701203941[/img][/url] Graysexual >Achievement Title: Don't forget about us! >Achievement Text: Half and half >Points (if different than 1000) >Would you like me to ping you when done: Yep! >Something about yourself!: I'm just graysexual, but I figures it would make more sense to add both at once.
Ping for new ones?

Edit: Could you also add Graysexual/Grayromantic to your list of to-dos? :)
Edit 2: Just realized that you had a request form on the second page, whoops

>Name of request: Graysexual/Grayromantic
>Flag (please provide link)
11a35b63420d175783d6fb15b24e9feb29f88c2b_00.jpg Grayromantic
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lgbta/images/d/db/Ddf207c7b7cd8c7316193c0575d435980534be3fv2_00.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20180701203941[/img]
Graysexual
>Achievement Title: Don't forget about us!
>Achievement Text: Half and half
>Points (if different than 1000)
>Would you like me to ping you when done: Yep!
>Something about yourself!: I'm just graysexual, but I figures it would make more sense to add both at once.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Thank you so much! I love this! <3
Thank you so much! I love this! <3
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9