Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore talk! 1x1 with ofkismetandkalon
1 2 3
@ofkismetandkalon
Hey! I thought this would be easiest!
@ofkismetandkalon
Hey! I thought this would be easiest!
@Wolfdragon112, hey, thanks for doing this!
@Wolfdragon112, hey, thanks for doing this!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@ofkismetandkalon
Sure ill sub so you dont need to tag me!
@ofkismetandkalon
Sure ill sub so you dont need to tag me!
Okay, great, me too!
Okay, great, me too!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
cool so what are you kinda wanting to do?
cool so what are you kinda wanting to do?
Whatever you want! If you want to talk about lore ideas, or critique each other's lore, or talk about plans for clan lore, that's fine by me!
Whatever you want! If you want to talk about lore ideas, or critique each other's lore, or talk about plans for clan lore, that's fine by me!
Great that sounds good with me! If you wouldnt mind could you look at my dragons under lore dragons and see if there is anything wrong with them. They are my examples so I just want to make sure its good!
Great that sounds good with me! If you wouldnt mind could you look at my dragons under lore dragons and see if there is anything wrong with them. They are my examples so I just want to make sure its good!
Okay, sure! If you want to see examples of my lore (There aren't many yet, lol) I think Dexter has some, and there is a really short poem in my bio (That i wrote in like 5 mins so it isn't very good, sorry!).
Okay, sure! If you want to see examples of my lore (There aren't many yet, lol) I think Dexter has some, and there is a really short poem in my bio (That i wrote in like 5 mins so it isn't very good, sorry!).
Ill take a look!
Ill take a look!
Oh also just a heads up, I just realized this but Dexter's lore might not make a lot of sense because you don't know the rest of my clans lore yet.... The most important things you probably need to know are Dexter and Rafe are both advisors to the queen, Larkspur is the Captain of the Royal guard, and Asche is his second in command, who was standing in for him while he was gone. And the weird wanderer is a weird dragon that wanders around. I'm probably going to make them some kind of dangerous psychotic person once I write more lore.
Oh also just a heads up, I just realized this but Dexter's lore might not make a lot of sense because you don't know the rest of my clans lore yet.... The most important things you probably need to know are Dexter and Rafe are both advisors to the queen, Larkspur is the Captain of the Royal guard, and Asche is his second in command, who was standing in for him while he was gone. And the weird wanderer is a weird dragon that wanders around. I'm probably going to make them some kind of dangerous psychotic person once I write more lore.
1 2 3