Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | speedo's free bio templates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@celebie Would love to be on your pinglist! ^^ Also would like to order a custom code; sorry for the sparse details, I will be happy with whatever you come up with cause I really suck at coding and visualizing, haha [b]* username:[/b] Quintillion [b]* what the code is for (profile/bio/forum/etc):[/b] bio code, with a main body paragraph/s and small notes section, no relations/filling out details/etc. Would prefer it to take up most of the width of the bio space available. [b]* colors:[/b] would like the font to be black/very, very dark grey or brown and the title or divider lines to be orange-y/terracotta/some other warm colour (but adjustable for each dragon). [b]* font:[/b] calibri, corbel, or whatever you think looks best. Would prefer font size to be default or at smallest, size 2, because my eyesight and screen are ehh at best >>; [b]* dragons/images/items you want in the bio (optional, i can fill it out at random and you can add these yourself later if you want):[/b] I would like a section for larger artwork to be placed into (up to 650 pixels wide) but also a space for one small pixel piece (like [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfk747r.gif]this size[/url] or [url=https://i.imgur.com/eTtvL36.gif]this size[/url]) near the main text or notes section. I also don't especially want a place to put [code][item=thing][/code] stuff into. [b]* payment method (gems or treasure. will maybe accept wishlist items):[/b] gems
@celebie Would love to be on your pinglist! ^^

Also would like to order a custom code; sorry for the sparse details, I will be happy with whatever you come up with cause I really suck at coding and visualizing, haha

* username: Quintillion
* what the code is for (profile/bio/forum/etc): bio code, with a main body paragraph/s and small notes section, no relations/filling out details/etc. Would prefer it to take up most of the width of the bio space available.
* colors: would like the font to be black/very, very dark grey or brown and the title or divider lines to be orange-y/terracotta/some other warm colour (but adjustable for each dragon).
* font: calibri, corbel, or whatever you think looks best. Would prefer font size to be default or at smallest, size 2, because my eyesight and screen are ehh at best >>;
* dragons/images/items you want in the bio (optional, i can fill it out at random and you can add these yourself later if you want): I would like a section for larger artwork to be placed into (up to 650 pixels wide) but also a space for one small pixel piece (like this size or this size) near the main text or notes section.

I also don't especially want a place to put
Code:
[item=thing]
stuff into.
* payment method (gems or treasure. will maybe accept wishlist items): gems
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion i’ll add you but i have a few details regarding your commission.

1. Fr bios have a maximum width of 640px, so i cant make room for something that’s 650px ^^;;

2. Im currently about to head out on a trip and i won’t be back until tuesday, so i can’t get to your code until monday afternoon. figured i’d give you a heads up!!
@Quintillion i’ll add you but i have a few details regarding your commission.

1. Fr bios have a maximum width of 640px, so i cant make room for something that’s 650px ^^;;

2. Im currently about to head out on a trip and i won’t be back until tuesday, so i can’t get to your code until monday afternoon. figured i’d give you a heads up!!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie Thanks! And no worries, I just meant that the maximum artwork width I could add in a normal [code][img]image url here[/img][/code] was 650px and mentioned it as an example. Let me know how much payment is/when to send and I'll get to it ^^
@celebie Thanks! And no worries, I just meant that the maximum artwork width I could add in a normal
Code:
[img]image url here[/img]
was 650px and mentioned it as an example.

Let me know how much payment is/when to send and I'll get to it ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion my dumb self read your order at 2am and got hio and profile confused whoops!! so the image size will work no problem!!

as for pricing, going off the top of my head i’d say 130g/kt! you can send payment anytime between now & monday, whatever works for you! (Id reccomend sending it through pm though!)
@Quintillion my dumb self read your order at 2am and got hio and profile confused whoops!! so the image size will work no problem!!

as for pricing, going off the top of my head i’d say 130g/kt! you can send payment anytime between now & monday, whatever works for you! (Id reccomend sending it through pm though!)
hobbyanime & oc liker
hi, your bios are awesome. i am currently enjoying "small notes code." minimalist codes are so my type. great work and please ping me if you make any more :-) while i am truly an artist at heart, coding will likely never be one of my trades.
hi, your bios are awesome. i am currently enjoying "small notes code." minimalist codes are so my type. great work and please ping me if you make any more :-) while i am truly an artist at heart, coding will likely never be one of my trades.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@celebie hello! could i be added to the pinglist, please?
@celebie hello! could i be added to the pinglist, please?
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost added!

@NightRising i'm so sorry for just seeing this! i'm not subbed to this thread so i only see replies when i'm pinged! thank you very much and i'm glad you've enjoyed my codes!
@anxiousghost added!

@NightRising i'm so sorry for just seeing this! i'm not subbed to this thread so i only see replies when i'm pinged! thank you very much and i'm glad you've enjoyed my codes!
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie
I think I'll be using the crystal ball layout for one of my boys, but I've modified the colors! Love your templates! I also want to use dress-up for someone yet ^^
@celebie
I think I'll be using the crystal ball layout for one of my boys, but I've modified the colors! Love your templates! I also want to use dress-up for someone yet ^^
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr thank you!! i'm glad you enjoy my templates!
@Talismarr thank you!! i'm glad you enjoy my templates!
hobbyanime & oc liker
@fenri sure thing!
@fenri sure thing!
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7