Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give me a dragon, I'll give you [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
of course!! Thanks for your consideration. looking forwards to it =)
of course!! Thanks for your consideration. looking forwards to it =)
pOC43Zp.png
@ZombieApocalypse For too long the earth held you in her grasp, sunk withered talons through your flanks; no more dreams, for you, of flying, only the deadly and only the dying. Stagnant in the spaces between growth and decay, stagger free, cry out to the sleeping canopies that ne’er knew your name. For those born from the dearth, where may you find absolution? Behold: no more shall the bell toil for you, no more shall the sword shine for you, no more shall the moon know your name - give it away, poor victim, before it is torn from you again. [emoji=black gem size=1]
@ZombieApocalypse

For too long the earth held you in her grasp, sunk withered talons through your flanks; no more dreams, for you, of flying, only the deadly and only the dying. Stagnant in the spaces between growth and decay, stagger free, cry out to the sleeping canopies that ne’er knew your name. For those born from the dearth, where may you find absolution? Behold: no more shall the bell toil for you, no more shall the sword shine for you, no more shall the moon know your name - give it away, poor victim, before it is torn from you again.

HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@LaSilva007 For Sepharvaim: Bring forth the informant, bring forth the valor and the conceit; our bonds shall split the paths between decay and divinity. Fold, follow forth; here they come to me with mouths open in song and spinning prayer, and one by one (once come undone) I shall pluck those words and spin them to silk so fine for all our ilk. Recline upon our frost-bitten thrones; helpless, set the shadows a-dancing. Watch, you - how they revel, how they roar! Yet, hold, changeling child mine - lest you’d know just what these blades are for... [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
@LaSilva007

For Sepharvaim:

Bring forth the informant, bring forth the valor and the conceit; our bonds shall split the paths between decay and divinity. Fold, follow forth; here they come to me with mouths open in song and spinning prayer, and one by one (once come undone) I shall pluck those words and spin them to silk so fine for all our ilk. Recline upon our frost-bitten thrones; helpless, set the shadows a-dancing. Watch, you - how they revel, how they roar! Yet, hold, changeling child mine - lest you’d know just what these blades are for...

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Scarborough For Yarrow O, child of ash, child of stone, of fear, of marrow, of bone - among the trees and among the temples, what cities birthed you in the dark? O king struck down on his proud jade throne, bound to sacrifice and rend deep scars alone - something kind watched you in the twisted woods, felt the compulsion shiver through skin and scale - mirrored together, they failed and yet you rose. Before you, the skyline, before you your foes, and behind you the twisted things only you know - forget, o king, before you crumble again! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
@Scarborough

For Yarrow

O, child of ash, child of stone, of fear, of marrow, of bone - among the trees and among the temples, what cities birthed you in the dark? O king struck down on his proud jade throne, bound to sacrifice and rend deep scars alone - something kind watched you in the twisted woods, felt the compulsion shiver through skin and scale - mirrored together, they failed and yet you rose. Before you, the skyline, before you your foes, and behind you the twisted things only you know - forget, o king, before you crumble again!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@wishwosh For Dune: How the desert swallowed your footsteps, traveler, and how your eyes opened to a sky filled with fire and light - in a world made foreign to the earth, even the oasis shimmered with silk and sun. Cast from that golden life, how did you ever find your way back? Do you miss it, those eons of sparks and wind, of the light that laid across your wings like a blanket? Did you drink freely of that fire, send it cascading ‘cross your brow? On what ship’s deck did you stand, paws braced against the prow, watching that land that lovingly sculptured your crystalline heart recede, knowing you could never return? [emoji=gold tiara size=1]
@wishwosh

For Dune:

How the desert swallowed your footsteps, traveler, and how your eyes opened to a sky filled with fire and light - in a world made foreign to the earth, even the oasis shimmered with silk and sun. Cast from that golden life, how did you ever find your way back? Do you miss it, those eons of sparks and wind, of the light that laid across your wings like a blanket? Did you drink freely of that fire, send it cascading ‘cross your brow? On what ship’s deck did you stand, paws braced against the prow, watching that land that lovingly sculptured your crystalline heart recede, knowing you could never return?

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

Can you ping me when you reopen?
@SilverSilver

Can you ping me when you reopen?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Oxyzee For Glacies: A sword through your breast, a shadow through your heart - once gilded, lovely and gold, now frozen and embraced, bound and alone. Split in twain, does your glowing eye yet see the paths of the gods? Those who left you here stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those long gone, calling your name in voiceless, lost tongues. They walk in your footsteps, hang heavy with fangs ‘round your throat - yet soon they will come, if only you wait, those foresworn to one day serve - and when these four walls come crashing down, the ice shall shatter once more. [emoji=sword size=1]
@Oxyzee

For Glacies:

A sword through your breast, a shadow through your heart - once gilded, lovely and gold, now frozen and embraced, bound and alone. Split in twain, does your glowing eye yet see the paths of the gods? Those who left you here stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those long gone, calling your name in voiceless, lost tongues. They walk in your footsteps, hang heavy with fangs ‘round your throat - yet soon they will come, if only you wait, those foresworn to one day serve - and when these four walls come crashing down, the ice shall shatter once more.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@FallenEclipse I'll put you on the pinglist! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@FallenEclipse

I'll put you on the pinglist!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@silversilver beautiful! I really appreciate this [emoji=gold tiara size=1]
@silversilver beautiful! I really appreciate this
pOC43Zp.png
I would also love to be on your pinglist, i adore your writing, thank you! :0 @silversilver
I would also love to be on your pinglist, i adore your writing, thank you! :0 @silversilver
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81