Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Year of Prompts
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7IQCnUi.png[/img] Today I had decided I wanted to do 365 days of art, since I've been inspired by @woup's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2622953]365 Day Art challenge thread[/url]. ([i]Go check it out, they have some amazing drawings there![/i]) Ultimately, for me, the end goal for this challenge is that it will hopefully get me out of my art block and help me improve as an artist. Plus I'll get to share this experience with everyone as I draw! :) Currently I don't have a pre-made list to go off of since there isn't that many out there that I can find, so I'll loosely be following a prompt list that I scrambled together myself! If anyone wants to suggest a prompt to add the list feel free to. Who knows, I might draw it! I will begin drawing for this challenge once I finish my last commission, then it will be full steam ahead from there! [b]The Prompt List[/b] [i](Completed: 1)[/i] [columns][LIST] [*] Red [*] Lava [*] Plastic [*] Tiny [*] Weather [*] Egg [*] Free [*] Mundane [*] Gold [*] Hoard [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST] [*] Slither [*] Betrayal [*] Coffee [*] Freezing [*] Purple [*] Soft [*] Paragon [*] Hunger [*] Warmth [*] Ocean [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST] [*] Behemoth [*] Flurry [*] Glow [*] Nature [*] Smog [*] Curiosity [*] Wicked [*] A Quote [*] Wisdom [*] Greed [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST] [*] [s]Monstrous[/s] [*] Glory [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST] [*] Buffer [*] Buffer [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST] [*] Buffer [*] Buffer [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] Beginning date: [b]3/22/19[/b] --- End date: [b]3/22/20[/b] (hopefully) [b]Pinglist[/b] woup, Corno, SuperNinjaDragon [emoji=fire rune] [/center]

7IQCnUi.png

Today I had decided I wanted to do 365 days of art, since I've been inspired by @woup's 365 Day Art challenge thread. (Go check it out, they have some amazing drawings there!) Ultimately, for me, the end goal for this challenge is that it will hopefully get me out of my art block and help me improve as an artist. Plus I'll get to share this experience with everyone as I draw! :)

Currently I don't have a pre-made list to go off of since there isn't that many out there that I can find, so I'll loosely be following a prompt list that I scrambled together myself! If anyone wants to suggest a prompt to add the list feel free to. Who knows, I might draw it!

I will begin drawing for this challenge once I finish my last commission, then it will be full steam ahead from there!

The Prompt List
(Completed: 1)
  • Red
  • Lava
  • Plastic
  • Tiny
  • Weather
  • Egg
  • Free
  • Mundane
  • Gold
  • Hoard
  • Slither
  • Betrayal
  • Coffee
  • Freezing
  • Purple
  • Soft
  • Paragon
  • Hunger
  • Warmth
  • Ocean
  • Behemoth
  • Flurry
  • Glow
  • Nature
  • Smog
  • Curiosity
  • Wicked
  • A Quote
  • Wisdom
  • Greed
  • Monstrous
  • Glory
  • Buffer
  • Buffer
  • Buffer
  • Buffer

Beginning date: 3/22/19
---
End date: 3/22/20 (hopefully)

Pinglist
woup, Corno, SuperNinjaDragon
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@Cathatt :0 can I be added to your pinglist?[emoji=coatl laughing]
@Cathatt

:0 can I be added to your pinglist?
[center] [font=Courier New][size=7] Monstrous[/size][/font] [i]1. having the ugly or frightening appearance of a monster.[/i] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554489045972156461/558567387406794762/Baby_hotline.png[/img] ----- Finally decided to start on this challenge using one of my characters named Son! They're a world eater so I associated volcanic/fire-y colors with their design. I had fun experimenting with the sky in the background and overall I like how everything turned out! [b]Pinglist[/b] @woup, [emoji=fire rune] [/center]
Monstrous
1. having the ugly or frightening appearance of a monster.

Baby_hotline.png

Finally decided to start on this challenge using one of my characters named Son! They're a world eater so I associated volcanic/fire-y colors with their design. I had fun experimenting with the sky in the background and overall I like how everything turned out!

Pinglist
@woup,
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@Cathatt Woah! That's super good!![emoji=coatl love]
@Cathatt

Woah! That's super good!!
@woup can I please be added to your pinglist?
@woup can I please be added to your pinglist?
I4TUkY9.png
@woup Thank you! [emoji=ridgeback happy] @Corno Absolutely!
@woup

Thank you!

@Corno

Absolutely!
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@Cathatt
Can I be added to your pinglist? :) Really nice details and creative use of the prompt!
@Cathatt
Can I be added to your pinglist? :) Really nice details and creative use of the prompt!
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png