Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Firefly's Photography Showcase
1 2 3
@KrazKitCat Sure! Glad to hear [emoji=coatl happy]
@KrazKitCat Sure! Glad to hear
g8T8XC2.png
@Angel614 @kyrin18 @gizmo10 @slothbug @concept @ADC @nonaline @MYOHO I've actually found a few baby/younger snakes this spring so far, I just haven't had time to post the photos yet due to a busy week >w<
@Angel614 @kyrin18 @gizmo10 @slothbug @concept @ADC @nonaline @MYOHO I've actually found a few baby/younger snakes this spring so far, I just haven't had time to post the photos yet due to a busy week >w<
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Okay! ;D
@Firefly15 Okay! ;D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 @Angel614 @gizmo10 @slothbug @concept @ADC @nonaline @MYOHO @KrazKitCat [center][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1] [b][size=4]Happy world snake day everybody~ :D [/size][/b] [emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][/center] [b]Introducing,''Rico''[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C7sRMt9.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NmyapIn.jpg[/img] [b]and''Squishy''[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iXRT4fn.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CKnRuAQ.jpg[/img] -More to be added later X3
@kyrin18 @Angel614 @gizmo10 @slothbug @concept @ADC @nonaline @MYOHO @KrazKitCat

Happy world snake day everybody~ :D

Introducing,''Rico''
C7sRMt9.jpg
NmyapIn.jpg

and''Squishy''
iXRT4fn.jpg
CKnRuAQ.jpg

-More to be added later X3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 "Squishy". Squishy. Squishy? You really named it Squishy? OuO
@Firefly15 "Squishy". Squishy. Squishy? You really named it Squishy? OuO
73127854.png

Oh wow I love the ones you do up close of the snakes it really shows they arent mean animals like everyone makes them out to be!
Oh wow I love the ones you do up close of the snakes it really shows they arent mean animals like everyone makes them out to be!
@kyrin18 She's softer to the touch than the usual snake? (Gizmo10 nicknamed her so.......XD)

@wolfdragon112 Thank you; kyrin18 was my photographer for the last two -as well as various others ;)

I've personally never ran into a ''mean'' snake. I have came across a few that were startled (and probably would have bit me if I would have handled them right then) but, given a few moments they will usually get used to your presence, and act rather calmly when being picked-up/petted. :)
@kyrin18 She's softer to the touch than the usual snake? (Gizmo10 nicknamed her so.......XD)

@wolfdragon112 Thank you; kyrin18 was my photographer for the last two -as well as various others ;)

I've personally never ran into a ''mean'' snake. I have came across a few that were startled (and probably would have bit me if I would have handled them right then) but, given a few moments they will usually get used to your presence, and act rather calmly when being picked-up/petted. :)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Ah. Figures. [i]HOW DARE YOU WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL MY SECRET[/i]! [emoji=fae angry size=2]
@Firefly15 Ah. Figures.

HOW DARE YOU WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL MY SECRET!
73127854.png

@kyrin18 [i]Whoops.[/i] XDXDXD [emoji=tundra winking size=2]
@kyrin18 Whoops.

XDXDXD
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 AWW [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Firefly15 AWW
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
1 2 3