Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Contest - Done! c:
1 2 3 4
@razrroth yey I made it! here is my entry for the Imperial Decorations theme! [emoji=guardian tongue] I really loved drawing this cute and sensible imp! and as you can see there is a very adorable Whirlybird that instead of joining the nap made a mess with neon green paint all over Gentletouch [emoji=guardian laughing] You may check my [url=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ghostlyghostwaffle]tumblr[/url] for a hopefully better quality. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d3ab8f1c7110b8ca286800c5d66aac54/tumblr_pmxbmrcvzb1tlq9fqo1_1280.png[/img]
@razrroth
yey I made it!
here is my entry for the Imperial Decorations theme!
I really loved drawing this cute and sensible imp! and as you can see there is a very adorable Whirlybird that instead of joining the nap made a mess with neon green paint all over Gentletouch
You may check my tumblr for a hopefully better quality.

tumblr_pmxbmrcvzb1tlq9fqo1_1280.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
@mithian[i] omg, your entry got bumped off my pinglist. ack[/i] Thank you for entering! :D *added to list~ ----- [center] [b]To Everyone else:[/b] [emoji=firework][size=5][b]There's only a few days left to enter![/b][/size][emoji=firework] Lets get some more of those scribbles, eh? Also clarified deadline in first post, as such: Ends Feb 18th @ 23:00 FR, announce winners on Feb 19th. Good luck everyone![/center]
@mithian
omg, your entry got bumped off my pinglist. ack

Thank you for entering! :D
*added to list~

To Everyone else:
There's only a few days left to enter!
Lets get some more of those scribbles, eh?
Also clarified deadline in first post, as such:
Ends Feb 18th @ 23:00 FR, announce winners on Feb 19th.
Good luck everyone!
1aEvf03.png
[center][emoji=eternal youth][b]ups[/b]![emoji=sun][/center]
ups!
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth Here's my entry for the Imperial Decorations category! [center][img]https://imgur.com/QE0cEoZ.png[/img][/center]
@razrroth
Here's my entry for the Imperial Decorations category!
QE0cEoZ.png
1142zx7.png
One final bump! Only a couple hours left!

And Thanks for the entry @kitersi! ovo
One final bump! Only a couple hours left!

And Thanks for the entry @kitersi! ovo
1aEvf03.png
@Mithian @Vexorianite @chantric (in case you wanted to see winners) Entries are all linked after my comments, if you'd like to go through them! [b][size=4]SCRIBBLE WINNERS[/size][/b] [emoji=Guardian Laughing][sup][i] [b]Funniest:[/b] 10kt + 5 Baldwin Materials + 1 Sketched Headshot[/i][/sup] [emoji=Paintbrush] Funniest goes to @Andraya! I love the style of your bubble drawing, and all the shiny-eyed hatchlings gawking at the bubbles! Wonderful! (The portrait you did with Clawshock was super cute too!) [url=http://anka.belvetlace.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/bubbles.png]Bubbles[/url] ----- [emoji=Familiar Heart][sup] [i][b]Cute/Sweetest:[/b] 10kt + 5 Baldwin Materials + 1 Sketched Headshot[/i][/sup] [emoji=Paintbrush] Cutest goes to @NyaPyonNya! I love that you chose Ember for this sketch, and the misspelled name is perfect. It's so friggin cute! I love it! :D [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/15a0fc08eb7562f00e647dd799ae007c/tumblr_pmqt35f8EB1x5myx2o2_540.png]Fae Sketch[/url] ----- [emoji=Rainbow Star 1][sup][i] [b]Personal Favorite:[/b] 10kt + 10 Baldwin Materials + 1 Full-Rendered Headshot[/i] [/sup][emoji=Paintbrush] [emoji=heart]And Favorite goes to @GadzooksTD! First of all - I love the dainty little pearlcatcher's leg at the bottom. Makes me giggle every time. This would've been the 'funniest' winner, but every time I look at it, I notice more details and it just makes me so happy. I knew it had to be the overall scribble winner. c': [emoji=heart] [url=http://fav.me/dcxfhyn]Adventure[/url] ----- [b][size=4]NORMAL WINNERS[/size][/b] [emoji=Guardian Laughing][sup][i] [b]Funniest:[/b] 20kt + Pick 1 Jester Set (Clever, Deadpan, or Witty)+ 1 Full-Rendered Headshot[/i][/sup] [emoji=Palette] Funniest goes to @BridyBrid, with their monotone entry. I love all the little faces you picked, especially Flamerage, always lookin for a fight! They all look so teeny and silly, and I can't get over all the tiny details, like Wave's shell! [sub]So teeny![/sub] cx [url=https://i.imgur.com/hyDAXqA.png]Decorating[/url] ----- [emoji=Familiar Heart] [sup][i][b]Cute/Sweet/Beautiful:[/b] 20kt + Apparel Set - Your Choice* + 1 Full-Rendered Headshot [/i][/sup][emoji=Palette] Cute/Sweet goes to @Mithian, with their drawing of Whirlybird sneaking some paint onto this big ol imperial while he sleeps. Such a wonderful portrait! I can't wait to see him wake up and push her over like the little pup she is! It's all so soft, and such a wonderful moment together~ [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/d3ab8f1c7110b8ca286800c5d66aac54/tumblr_pmxbmrcvzb1tlq9fqo1_1280.png]Whirlybird[/url] ----- [emoji=Rainbow Star 1] [sup][i][b]Best Overall:[/b] 20kt + 1 Unhatched Egg (Pick 1: Plg/LtNg/Lite/Ice/Bog)+ 1 FullBody Painting [/i][/sup][emoji=Palette] [emoji=heart]Overall Best goes to @kitersi, with an amazing last-minute entry (seen above)! The fact that you were able to pack so much detail into this amazes me. And you even added little details for each of the hatchlings from their descriptions! It just warms my heart that you did all that work! AHHHH!!! ;u; [emoji=heart] [url=https://i.imgur.com/QE0cEoZ.png]Piled On[/url] [s][sub][i]Can I fit more exclamation points in there?![/i][/sub][/s] ----- @NyaPyonNya @Sprinklez1234 I'd like to offer you both runner up prizes (5kt each), for your wonderful, cute entries! I love them both, and will save them all to cherish forever! c: [b]Thank you all so much for entering! I'll be sending CR later after I take a nap[/b] (had a rude awakening from maintenance today). c': To any visitors: Thanks for stopping by! [sub]PS - I'm open to USD commissions fulltime now! I'm trying to pay my bills, yay! :D[/sub]
@Mithian @Vexorianite @chantric (in case you wanted to see winners)
Entries are all linked after my comments, if you'd like to go through them!

SCRIBBLE WINNERS
Funniest: 10kt + 5 Baldwin Materials + 1 Sketched Headshot
Funniest goes to @Andraya! I love the style of your bubble drawing, and all the shiny-eyed hatchlings gawking at the bubbles! Wonderful! (The portrait you did with Clawshock was super cute too!) Bubbles
Cute/Sweetest: 10kt + 5 Baldwin Materials + 1 Sketched Headshot
Cutest goes to @NyaPyonNya! I love that you chose Ember for this sketch, and the misspelled name is perfect. It's so friggin cute! I love it! :D Fae Sketch
Personal Favorite: 10kt + 10 Baldwin Materials + 1 Full-Rendered Headshot
And Favorite goes to @GadzooksTD! First of all - I love the dainty little pearlcatcher's leg at the bottom. Makes me giggle every time. This would've been the 'funniest' winner, but every time I look at it, I notice more details and it just makes me so happy. I knew it had to be the overall scribble winner. c': Adventure
NORMAL WINNERS
Funniest: 20kt + Pick 1 Jester Set (Clever, Deadpan, or Witty)+ 1 Full-Rendered Headshot
Funniest goes to @BridyBrid, with their monotone entry. I love all the little faces you picked, especially Flamerage, always lookin for a fight! They all look so teeny and silly, and I can't get over all the tiny details, like Wave's shell! So teeny! cx Decorating
Cute/Sweet/Beautiful: 20kt + Apparel Set - Your Choice* + 1 Full-Rendered Headshot
Cute/Sweet goes to @Mithian, with their drawing of Whirlybird sneaking some paint onto this big ol imperial while he sleeps. Such a wonderful portrait! I can't wait to see him wake up and push her over like the little pup she is! It's all so soft, and such a wonderful moment together~ Whirlybird
Best Overall: 20kt + 1 Unhatched Egg (Pick 1: Plg/LtNg/Lite/Ice/Bog)+ 1 FullBody Painting
Overall Best goes to @kitersi, with an amazing last-minute entry (seen above)! The fact that you were able to pack so much detail into this amazes me. And you even added little details for each of the hatchlings from their descriptions! It just warms my heart that you did all that work! AHHHH!!! ;u; Piled On
Can I fit more exclamation points in there?!
@NyaPyonNya @Sprinklez1234
I'd like to offer you both runner up prizes (5kt each), for your wonderful, cute entries! I love them both, and will save them all to cherish forever! c:

Thank you all so much for entering!
I'll be sending CR later after I take a nap
(had a rude awakening from maintenance today). c':

To any visitors: Thanks for stopping by!
PS - I'm open to USD commissions fulltime now! I'm trying to pay my bills, yay! :D
1aEvf03.png
Sorry for double-ping Nyapyonnya. I was tired when I started writing this last night and totally overlooked it! |D
I'll still getcha a little extra treasure for the second entry though. c:
Sorry for double-ping Nyapyonnya. I was tired when I started writing this last night and totally overlooked it! |D
I'll still getcha a little extra treasure for the second entry though. c:
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth ahhh, thank you! I'm honestly glad you like the picture! ????
@razrroth ahhh, thank you! I'm honestly glad you like the picture! ????
@razrroth Don’t worry about it! Thanks for letting me participate!
@razrroth Don’t worry about it! Thanks for letting me participate!
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
^^
^^
1 2 3 4