Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight rising art + Lore building
Join me as I elaborate my clan's lore and I story build my dragons. In this thread, as it says on the title, I'll post my flightrising art and build my clan's story. What I have as of now is: A solitary Guardian dragon wants to start his own clan, but being inexperienced he didn't know how to start, luckily Morcant an older and more wise Imperial dragon decided to help the poor youngling out. And so they started picking up wandering dragons and lost hatchlings from other clans, even changed flights. But still the Guardian dragon wasn't happy and so he ended up deciding to serve under his new elemental god much to the headache of Morcant. Which meant he had to choose a new patriarch/matriarch and the only brave soul to take up this post turned out to be a Skydancer turned Fae caused by a strange spell. [img]https://i.imgur.com/72zYSbD.png[/img]
Join me as I elaborate my clan's lore and I story build my dragons. In this thread, as it says on the title, I'll post my flightrising art and build my clan's story.

What I have as of now is:

A solitary Guardian dragon wants to start his own clan, but being inexperienced he didn't know how to start, luckily Morcant an older and more wise Imperial dragon decided to help the poor youngling out.

And so they started picking up wandering dragons and lost hatchlings from other clans, even changed flights. But still the Guardian dragon wasn't happy and so he ended up deciding to serve under his new elemental god much to the headache of Morcant. Which meant he had to choose a new patriarch/matriarch and the only brave soul to take up this post turned out to be a Skydancer turned Fae caused by a strange spell.

72zYSbD.png
bppz9p3.png