Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 3 colors for a cool character.
1 2
I made a little dragon base and it turns out it’s SUPER FUN to decorate, so I had my friend give me 3 colors and I decorated the dragon with them. I think it looked pretty nice. If you give me a color I can’t work with because it’s too bright or too dark, i’ll change it a little. the colors he gave me were black white and purple, and here’s what I created. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1gyi1Gw.jpg[/img] the outline will stay black, and most likely, nothing will be added unless I feel really inspired. so anyways, colors away I guess?
I made a little dragon base and it turns out it’s SUPER FUN to decorate, so I had my friend give me 3 colors and I decorated the dragon with them. I think it looked pretty nice.

If you give me a color I can’t work with because it’s too bright or too dark, i’ll change it a little. the colors he gave me were black white and purple, and here’s what I created.
1gyi1Gw.jpg

the outline will stay black, and most likely, nothing will be added unless I feel really inspired. so anyways, colors away I guess?
Ooh, oh, how about pink, teal, and black?
l0yYPBF.png
@Mokuba jsjwndjd that looks awesome!! How about black, yellow, and brown?? (Bees, bees, bees!)
@Mokuba jsjwndjd that looks awesome!! How about black, yellow, and brown?? (Bees, bees, bees!)
aUKJE16.png
how about light blue, pink, and black? that looks great, btw.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="@EmpressAkitla" date="2019-01-05 15:59:42" ] Ooh, oh, how about pink, teal, and black? [/quote] here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qio4GJH.png[/img] [quote name="@wyvernaura888" date="2019-01-05 16:27:06" ] how about light blue, pink, and black? that looks great, btw. [/quote] and I’m real sorry but I won’t be doing yours. it’s to similar to Akitla’s.
@EmpressAkitla wrote on 2019-01-05 15:59:42:
here you are!
Qio4GJH.png
@wyvernaura888 wrote on 2019-01-05 16:27:06:
and
I’m real sorry but I won’t be doing yours. it’s to similar to Akitla’s.

oof I didn't even realize

what about brown, grey, and green instead? >~<
oof I didn't even realize

what about brown, grey, and green instead? >~<
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@mokuba
Oh my god this base is gorgeous
Light green, peach, and a pastel yellow?
@mokuba
Oh my god this base is gorgeous
Light green, peach, and a pastel yellow?
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@mokuba Oh man, that is a sweet design!
@mokuba Oh man, that is a sweet design!
l0yYPBF.png
[quote name="@PricklyGoose" date="2019-01-05 16:19:37" ] @/Mokuba jsjwndjd that looks awesome!! How about black, yellow, and brown?? (Bees, bees, bees!) [/quote] aaa here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UQM63Kw.png[/img]
@PricklyGoose wrote on 2019-01-05 16:19:37:
@/Mokuba jsjwndjd that looks awesome!! How about black, yellow, and brown?? (Bees, bees, bees!)
aaa here you go!
UQM63Kw.png
Aaaaaa I love it!! Thank you!
Aaaaaa I love it!! Thank you!
aUKJE16.png
1 2