Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44
@pandacentaur for a self ping! Gotta save this spot later!
@pandacentaur for a self ping! Gotta save this spot later!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
@DogiCrimson I love how you got more system to your posts :) It's a lot easier to find stuff now! Well done :) I red in[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2342904] this hatchery[/url] that you made the flight banners like this one: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/55bd2c3a1a861c9d49027869b8861d97/tumblr_o169mu928e1uhabhdo1_1280.png[/img] The hatchery doesn't say if they were personally commissioned or available for free use, so I'm asking you instead. Were they personally commissioned or are they free to use? Thank you for answering, and have a great week!
@DogiCrimson I love how you got more system to your posts :) It's a lot easier to find stuff now! Well done :)

I red in this hatchery that you made the flight banners like this one:
tumblr_o169mu928e1uhabhdo1_1280.png

The hatchery doesn't say if they were personally commissioned or available for free use, so I'm asking you instead. Were they personally commissioned or are they free to use?

Thank you for answering, and have a great week!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe - Well since I had to change the links, figured I might as well make full overhaul!

Huh, I actually didn't do those banners, haven't done any for a while. Most I've done is the rose-banners, which are free to use if ya can manage to find the thread, I lost track of the link myself some time ago.
@Lisegathe - Well since I had to change the links, figured I might as well make full overhaul!

Huh, I actually didn't do those banners, haven't done any for a while. Most I've done is the rose-banners, which are free to use if ya can manage to find the thread, I lost track of the link myself some time ago.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson Lol, I see I took a wrong turn somewhere. They were made by rexcaliburr, and I thought this was their pixel resource because it was linked from their profile and didn't realise it wasn't theirs xD I guess that means this is a resource they use often for their bios xD Sorry for the bother! BUT the compliments on this tread still stands <3 <3 <3
@DogiCrimson Lol, I see I took a wrong turn somewhere. They were made by rexcaliburr, and I thought this was their pixel resource because it was linked from their profile and didn't realise it wasn't theirs xD I guess that means this is a resource they use often for their bios xD Sorry for the bother! BUT the compliments on this tread still stands <3 <3 <3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
These are incredible!!
These are incredible!!
@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
hey uh...can someone tell me how to add these sprites?
hey uh...can someone tell me how to add these sprites?
uUy6CkM.png
Nesoi, To add sprites to your page you can use [img] IMAGE HERE [/img] for example [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/539222886225936443/651118786858057729/1200px-052Meowth.png [/img]
Nesoi, To add sprites to your page you can use [img]IMAGE HERE[/img]

for example 1200px-052Meowth.png
[font=Verdana][size=2]@Nesoi69 To add onto DeathMetalBungle's post, you right click on a sprite and copy image address. Then you may use the [img]Image Address[/img] format to have the sprite appear. Additionally, you could also click on the small gray tree icon that says "Insert Image" and paste the image address in the pop-up box. This will automatically place the image address into the [img] [/img] format.
@Nesoi69

To add onto DeathMetalBungle's post, you right click on a sprite and copy image address. Then you may use the [img]Image Address[/img] format to have the sprite appear.

Additionally, you could also click on the small gray tree icon that says "Insert Image" and paste the image address in the pop-up box. This will automatically place the image address into the [img][/img] format.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
this is great @ToMarsAndBack
this is great @ToMarsAndBack
q9aRJCj.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44