Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Soup’s Art Dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wraith296 of course! :”D
@Wraith296 of course! :”D
My art thread
My art shop
Sorry I have no idea how to code signatures lol
What’s up I hate GCSEs and they haven’t even officially started (except for the ten hour exam but whatever at least I’ve done it now lol) I’ve only really had time to sketch because I have to focus all my spare time into commissions lol, but here’s greasy ol Jones! I don’t usually draw him with all his scars because he covers them up and I’m also lazy lol but I wanted to draw his scars properly for once, anyway I’m going to run away and become a feral cave cyptid cool thanks bye [img]https://i.imgur.com/PiDIlHP.jpg[/img] [size=2][i]pinglist! @chantric @Fausta @Frailty @Wraith296
What’s up I hate GCSEs and they haven’t even officially started (except for the ten hour exam but whatever at least I’ve done it now lol) I’ve only really had time to sketch because I have to focus all my spare time into commissions lol, but here’s greasy ol Jones! I don’t usually draw him with all his scars because he covers them up and I’m also lazy lol but I wanted to draw his scars properly for once, anyway I’m going to run away and become a feral cave cyptid cool thanks bye
PiDIlHP.jpg
pinglist!
@chantric @Fausta @Frailty @Wraith296
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup

As per usual, I was immediately drawn in by your color palette :,0 some of my favorite colors! Aaah!

Also I love the detail in his clothes??? Just look at all of those buckles everywhere!

And good luck with your GCSEs when they start! I've never heard of having to take a ten-hour exam before (I guess that's one perk of America lmao), but that sounds beyond hellish, good gosh
@Tiqersoup

As per usual, I was immediately drawn in by your color palette :,0 some of my favorite colors! Aaah!

Also I love the detail in his clothes??? Just look at all of those buckles everywhere!

And good luck with your GCSEs when they start! I've never heard of having to take a ten-hour exam before (I guess that's one perk of America lmao), but that sounds beyond hellish, good gosh
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
@Fausta as always thankyou! greasy man doesn’t deserve your praise, but he’d probably be very happy to hear that somebody likes his criminally high amount of buckles and belt things.. they gotta most impractical clothes ever lol

Yeah the uk loves to see how far they can push it with exams each year,, I never knew America got tests completely comprised of multiple choice either, it makes sense why your grade boundaries are so high lmao, I used to be so concerned about how anyone could possibly get like 90% for a 7/A-ish grade :”O
@Fausta as always thankyou! greasy man doesn’t deserve your praise, but he’d probably be very happy to hear that somebody likes his criminally high amount of buckles and belt things.. they gotta most impractical clothes ever lol

Yeah the uk loves to see how far they can push it with exams each year,, I never knew America got tests completely comprised of multiple choice either, it makes sense why your grade boundaries are so high lmao, I used to be so concerned about how anyone could possibly get like 90% for a 7/A-ish grade :”O
My art thread
My art shop
Ping! @chantric @Fausta @Frailty @Wraith296 Well well well I’m 17 now and my birthday present for myself was being allowed to draw soemthing for myself once I got some spare time, and although it’s still kinda quick, it was nice to be able to finish a doodle of my babey Reece.. there she is!! She’s so brave, wearing khaki coloured pants in this day n age.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kevUnzdh.jpg[/img] I’ve been trying out some different things w my art too bc eh why not lol
Ping!
Well well well I’m 17 now and my birthday present for myself was being allowed to draw soemthing for myself once I got some spare time, and although it’s still kinda quick, it was nice to be able to finish a doodle of my babey Reece.. there she is!! She’s so brave, wearing khaki coloured pants in this day n age..
kevUnzdh.jpg
I’ve been trying out some different things w my art too bc eh why not lol
My art thread
My art shop
I am a lurk

*sneak sneak*
I am a lurk

*sneak sneak*
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Haisyn congrats, your lurking has bought you to my nerdy oc lair lol, enjoy your stay ;D
@Haisyn congrats, your lurking has bought you to my nerdy oc lair lol, enjoy your stay ;D
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup First of all... [emoji=firework size=1] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! [emoji=firework size=1] I’m seventeen too - welcome to the club, fellow dancing queen! *cue cheesy 70’s music* Also I love the phases of the moon halo you put around Reece’s head, such a creative idea!
@Tiqersoup

First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I’m seventeen too - welcome to the club, fellow dancing queen! *cue cheesy 70’s music*

Also I love the phases of the moon halo you put around Reece’s head, such a creative idea!

BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
@Fausta I ONLY JSUT REALISED THE DANCING QUEEN SOMG OH NO I FEEL OLD, I remember when I was like ten I was like pfffff 17 is way too far away I’m gonna be 10 forever >:D but now... I’m a dancing queeen, young and sweet.. only 17 :”

And tbh the moon thing is kind of just a got to if I can’t think of anything else to put, or if I can’t be bothered drawing the background I had originally intended (that’s why she looks like she’s just sat down, I origjinally had wanted to out in more stuff around her but ended up being too tired lol)
@Fausta I ONLY JSUT REALISED THE DANCING QUEEN SOMG OH NO I FEEL OLD, I remember when I was like ten I was like pfffff 17 is way too far away I’m gonna be 10 forever >:D but now... I’m a dancing queeen, young and sweet.. only 17 :”

And tbh the moon thing is kind of just a got to if I can’t think of anything else to put, or if I can’t be bothered drawing the background I had originally intended (that’s why she looks like she’s just sat down, I origjinally had wanted to out in more stuff around her but ended up being too tired lol)
My art thread
My art shop
I’m bACK BABEY wow two drawings in two days?? I’m finally over my art block babeyyyyyy (and general slump) who knows what else I will accomplish, maybe I’ll even do.. [i]another drawing[/i].. the possibilities are endless Anyways, giant athropod-esque alien(???) boy who’s biggest wish in life is being able to walk into a fast food place and order a hamburger without people screaming and running, plus some bonus doodles featuring freaky dog boy from ages ago- who’s gotten a haircut, good for him [img]https://i.imgur.com/NJOMwGF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sef8vVp.png[/img] Pinglist! @chantric @Fausta @Frailty @Wraith296
I’m bACK BABEY wow two drawings in two days?? I’m finally over my art block babeyyyyyy (and general slump) who knows what else I will accomplish, maybe I’ll even do.. another drawing.. the possibilities are endless
Anyways, giant athropod-esque alien(???) boy who’s biggest wish in life is being able to walk into a fast food place and order a hamburger without people screaming and running, plus some bonus doodles featuring freaky dog boy from ages ago- who’s gotten a haircut, good for him
NJOMwGF.png
Sef8vVp.png
Pinglist!
My art thread
My art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8