Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] Clan Spiritspine's Lorebook
[center][item=Woven Cloth][item=Bluesand Agate][item=Fishing Net][item=Water Runestone][item=Unhatched water Egg][/center] [size=6][font=timesnewroman][color=darkblue]Clan Spiritspine's Lorebook [emoji=water rune size=1][/size][/color] [font=times][i]A collection of stories and lore, comprised of the tales passed down generation to generation[/i] [center][img]https://imgur.com/9lW8xtl.png[/img][center] [color=darkblue][size=4][font=timesnewroman]AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [left][font=times][color=darkblue][b]Chapters*[/b] i. AAAAAA i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. viii. ix. x ii. AAAAAA i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. viii. ix. x iii. AAAAAA i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. viii. ix. x iv. AAAAAA i. ii. iii. iv. v. vii. viii. ix. x *- Chapters/stories will be listed in chronological order here, but not on the thread. If you want to read one chapter's stories in order, click through this instead of going through the thread.[/left] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WrPTlFA.png[/img][/center]
Woven Cloth Bluesand Agate Fishing Net Water Runestone Unhatched Water Egg
Clan Spiritspine's Lorebook
A collection of stories and lore, comprised of the tales passed down generation to generation
9lW8xtl.png
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chapters*
i. AAAAAA
i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. viii. ix. x
ii. AAAAAA
iii. AAAAAA
iv. AAAAAA
i. ii. iii. iv. v. vii. viii. ix. x

*- Chapters/stories will be listed in chronological order here, but not on the thread. If you want to read one chapter's stories in order, click through this instead of going through the thread.
WrPTlFA.png
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
[reserved]
[reserved]
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
[reserved]
[reserved]