Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Moodboards, Playlists, and More! CLOSED.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Harana idk if you're still taking requests for these but [b]Username[/b]: MischievousMeh [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35821157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358212/35821157_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme/Lore[/b]: lore-wise, he's just a brash lieutenant who's heavy on equality. theme-wise, you could go with equality/love/war? he's rlly heckin gay. [b]Colors[/b]: preferably white/dark brown/red brown? [b]Aesthetic[/b]: there's not really anything i'm against, go wild with it! ;v; [b]Anything else?[/b]: thanks for doing this!! it's rlly kind! [b]Username[/b]: MischievousMeh [b]Clan/Dragon/OC/Abstract[/b]: my boy laurynes, also above ^^ [b]Theme[/b]: kind of fighty? and gay,, both work [b]Lore[/b]: he's the sort of dragon to hold a grudge for life. very protective over his bf, very incredibly brave. laurynes will absolutely take you down if you wrong him. but he wishes the world were equal, and that's one thing he holds very dear. [b]Songs[/b]: maybe something by fall out boy, or in the same vein as some of their music? also flobots! [b]Youtube, Spotify, Playmoss, or suan.fm?[/b]: spotify preferred! [b]How many songs (up to twelve)![/b]: eight to twelve, or however many you want to do in that range! ;v; [b]Aesthetic Image[/b]: [url=https://i0.wp.com/www.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/topic_centers/BeautyandSkinCare/766x415_Freckles_Remedies_Causes_and_More.jpg?w=756]this[/url] or [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c0/e9/10/c0e9109ba8cff78b6760bb313b666a59.jpg]this[/url]? maybe?
@Harana
idk if you're still taking requests for these but

Username: MischievousMeh
Dragon:

35821157_350.png

Theme/Lore: lore-wise, he's just a brash lieutenant who's heavy on equality. theme-wise, you could go with equality/love/war? he's rlly heckin gay.
Colors: preferably white/dark brown/red brown?
Aesthetic: there's not really anything i'm against, go wild with it! ;v;
Anything else?: thanks for doing this!! it's rlly kind!

Username: MischievousMeh
Clan/Dragon/OC/Abstract: my boy laurynes, also above ^^
Theme: kind of fighty? and gay,, both work
Lore: he's the sort of dragon to hold a grudge for life. very protective over his bf, very incredibly brave. laurynes will absolutely take you down if you wrong him. but he wishes the world were equal, and that's one thing he holds very dear.
Songs: maybe something by fall out boy, or in the same vein as some of their music? also flobots!
Youtube, Spotify, Playmoss, or suan.fm?: spotify preferred!
How many songs (up to twelve)!: eight to twelve, or however many you want to do in that range! ;v;
Aesthetic Image: this or this? maybe?
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
@DeathSpecter Sorry for the late reply! Got you down! And just to be sure, you're asking for a lore blurb, correct?

@MischievousMeh Thank you! I'll add you to the orders list! Gay theme songs coming right up! XD

@SkyDancer10 Thank you! I love how your lore sounds!~ I'll do my best to add in a bit of all your lore into your clan playlist!

@Winterferns Pinging you to let you know that your playlist is finished, and I'm just making adjustments!~ If you would like an aesthetic image for your Spotify playlist, please let me know!

@Sarenderpity The playlist you requested for Thym is halfway finished!~ Just thought I'd give you a heads up! I'll ping you again when I'm finished!

For anyone who requests after this, INDIVIDUAL PLAYLISTS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL I OPEN MY SHOP. Feel free to request clan/lair playlists or anything else on the list, though! I now offer lair reviews, and I'll be putting a form on the first post (and making minor changes to the others!)
@DeathSpecter Sorry for the late reply! Got you down! And just to be sure, you're asking for a lore blurb, correct?

@MischievousMeh Thank you! I'll add you to the orders list! Gay theme songs coming right up! XD

@SkyDancer10 Thank you! I love how your lore sounds!~ I'll do my best to add in a bit of all your lore into your clan playlist!

@Winterferns Pinging you to let you know that your playlist is finished, and I'm just making adjustments!~ If you would like an aesthetic image for your Spotify playlist, please let me know!

@Sarenderpity The playlist you requested for Thym is halfway finished!~ Just thought I'd give you a heads up! I'll ping you again when I'm finished!

For anyone who requests after this, INDIVIDUAL PLAYLISTS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL I OPEN MY SHOP. Feel free to request clan/lair playlists or anything else on the list, though! I now offer lair reviews, and I'll be putting a form on the first post (and making minor changes to the others!)
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@DeathSpecter Got it! Thank you!

First post has been updated!
@DeathSpecter Got it! Thank you!

First post has been updated!
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Sarenderpity No problem!~ Thym’s playlist was much easier to do, in part because she has a smaller playlist, but ALSO in part because I happen to know a few steampunk artists! ; ) I’ll finish the last bit of your playlist tomorrow (aka later today because it’s already around midnight where I am) when I have the time! Thank you!
@Sarenderpity No problem!~ Thym’s playlist was much easier to do, in part because she has a smaller playlist, but ALSO in part because I happen to know a few steampunk artists! ; ) I’ll finish the last bit of your playlist tomorrow (aka later today because it’s already around midnight where I am) when I have the time! Thank you!
@Harana
Sounds great, thank you for this service! As for aesthetics, anything kind of smokey, candle-filled, and drab in colors will suit fine with Lucina's aesthetic. c:
@Harana
Sounds great, thank you for this service! As for aesthetics, anything kind of smokey, candle-filled, and drab in colors will suit fine with Lucina's aesthetic. c:
7az1aeY.gif
@GreatLordHades
@Emberglo
@SkyDancer10
@Mbirnsings71
@DeathSpecter
@MischievousMeh

Hey, everyone! Harana here! I've been feeling very sluggish and low lately and RL has kept me very busy, but I'm back! :D

Everyone's orders will be finished soon!

@Winterferns Alright! Thanks! Lucina's playlist is now finished! I'll do a write-up as soon as I finish some errands!

@Sarenderpity Hi! Just giving you a head's up that I've finished Thym's playlist!~ Is there an aesthetic image that you'd like to put on your playlist thumbnail?

@KiTea Hey, there! I'm getting to work on Polarlicht's playlist and moodboard! What colors and aesthetics would you prefer to have on it? I changed the form a little while after you sent yours in, so I'll need some more specifics!

@GreatLordHades
@Emberglo
@SkyDancer10
@Mbirnsings71
@DeathSpecter
@MischievousMeh

Hey, everyone! Harana here! I've been feeling very sluggish and low lately and RL has kept me very busy, but I'm back! :D

Everyone's orders will be finished soon!

@Winterferns Alright! Thanks! Lucina's playlist is now finished! I'll do a write-up as soon as I finish some errands!

@Sarenderpity Hi! Just giving you a head's up that I've finished Thym's playlist!~ Is there an aesthetic image that you'd like to put on your playlist thumbnail?

@KiTea Hey, there! I'm getting to work on Polarlicht's playlist and moodboard! What colors and aesthetics would you prefer to have on it? I changed the form a little while after you sent yours in, so I'll need some more specifics!

@Harana

hm! for colors, something predominantly teal like his wings and belly would do! and oof, a gay couple photo would be lovely too!

as for aesthetics, relatively similar to the aesthetics for his playlist ^O^
@Harana

hm! for colors, something predominantly teal like his wings and belly would do! and oof, a gay couple photo would be lovely too!

as for aesthetics, relatively similar to the aesthetics for his playlist ^O^
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Thank you so much, I can't wait to listen! Would this image be ok? [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10605247_NMyWXLlCycqfOZa.jpg[/img]
Thank you so much, I can't wait to listen! Would this image be ok?

10605247_NMyWXLlCycqfOZa.jpg
Also quick question, do you have a favorite dragon in your lair?
Also quick question, do you have a favorite dragon in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11