Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Playing Cards (Almost done!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@maevepanda I forgot to ping you last night! I know it’s been awhile but here’s an update!

@slytheist
Thank you very much! That means a lot to me. ^^; Sure, i can ping you for updates!
@maevepanda I forgot to ping you last night! I know it’s been awhile but here’s an update!

@slytheist
Thank you very much! That means a lot to me. ^^; Sure, i can ping you for updates!
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
The revamped Fire King is amazing, oh my god. And the 'K' looks kinda gold, neat! Love the new black outline around the letter instead of the slightly translucent black background.

Also, the creepy vibe from the water Queen and King is awesome~

Looking forward to the next update :D
The revamped Fire King is amazing, oh my god. And the 'K' looks kinda gold, neat! Love the new black outline around the letter instead of the slightly translucent black background.

Also, the creepy vibe from the water Queen and King is awesome~

Looking forward to the next update :D
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Zepher

AMAZING! You ability is astonishing! Mind if i get added to the ping list?
@Zepher

AMAZING! You ability is astonishing! Mind if i get added to the ping list?
Glad you like the update @Maevepanda ! When I was working on the new fire one I was getting annoyed at the inner frame and faded black boxes so I tossed them lol.

Sure! I can add you to the pinglist @UnknownEchoes !
Glad you like the update @Maevepanda ! When I was working on the new fire one I was getting annoyed at the inner frame and faded black boxes so I tossed them lol.

Sure! I can add you to the pinglist @UnknownEchoes !
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
[quote name="TalesOfVoyager" date="2018-09-09 09:25:33" ] These are amazing! I'd definitely considering purchasing a set if they were available! @Zepher [/quote] Same here. They’re very dynamic and I have this card collecting obsession. I especially love the water queen. Smack me on your pinglist, if you would!
TalesOfVoyager wrote on 2018-09-09 09:25:33:
These are amazing! I'd definitely considering purchasing a set if they were available! @Zepher

Same here. They’re very dynamic and I have this card collecting obsession.

I especially love the water queen.

Smack me on your pinglist, if you would!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar Thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist for sure. ^^
@Erisdar Thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist for sure. ^^
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BbK7c3a.png[/img] The new Queen of Fire card! Still rough but I"m excited lol. @Maevepanda @Slaytheist @UnknownEchoes @Erisdar
BbK7c3a.png
The new Queen of Fire card! Still rough but I"m excited lol.

@Maevepanda
@Slaytheist
@UnknownEchoes
@Erisdar
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
I love these! could I be added to the pinglist please!
I love these! could I be added to the pinglist please!
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
Gorgeous.

Gosh, you’re just making me want these more lol.
Gorgeous.

Gosh, you’re just making me want these more lol.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8Dg0tpM.jpg[/img] Got the new Jack of Fire roughed out! @Maevepanda @Slaytheist @UnknownEchoes @Erisdar @rascal2002 Of course! I'm glad you like them! Erisdar~ aw thanks. Glad you like how they are turning out!
8Dg0tpM.jpg

Got the new Jack of Fire roughed out!

@Maevepanda
@Slaytheist
@UnknownEchoes
@Erisdar

@rascal2002 Of course! I'm glad you like them!

Erisdar~ aw thanks. Glad you like how they are turning out!
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9