Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [bios] the overture
1 2 3
@Forsake wow its been a while since ive popped in here, i might be persuaded to !
@Forsake wow its been a while since ive popped in here, i might be persuaded to !
D03a4pf.png
@overture Sorry if I brought it by to life, I'm only looking for something like the others that you have, actually I'm using the green one rn but I am just wanting something that fits with my theme more, I'm down to PM you :)

EDIT: It's okay! I used the code but just changed the pictures thank you for the code though I appreciate it :)
@overture Sorry if I brought it by to life, I'm only looking for something like the others that you have, actually I'm using the green one rn but I am just wanting something that fits with my theme more, I'm down to PM you :)

EDIT: It's okay! I used the code but just changed the pictures thank you for the code though I appreciate it :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
Using this. Thanks so much!
Using this. Thanks so much!
y6Tz96p.png
pleased to meet ya
@overture
pinglist please !
@overture
pinglist please !
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
I love the "be careful..." code! I used it for my clan page!!

Could you put me on the pinglist if you ever make more?
I love the "be careful..." code! I used it for my clan page!!

Could you put me on the pinglist if you ever make more?
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@overture

I'd like to be pinged for any new dragon bio temps, please !

thanks, in advance c:
@overture

I'd like to be pinged for any new dragon bio temps, please !

thanks, in advance c:
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
giving this a small bump cause ive updated with a self-editing pinglist!~ please don't tomfool around with it too much

and also, ive got a new dragon bio in the works! its s w e e t as heck, messing around with doubling the columns code up and looks real neat, ive got it on revenant as of now and going through the loops of putting in filler text and such
giving this a small bump cause ive updated with a self-editing pinglist!~ please don't tomfool around with it too much

and also, ive got a new dragon bio in the works! its s w e e t as heck, messing around with doubling the columns code up and looks real neat, ive got it on revenant as of now and going through the loops of putting in filler text and such
D03a4pf.png
@overture I'm using "be careful" in my Abyss-themed dragon Seasaìdh. [s]I would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified of new templates![/s] Thank you!! [center][emoji=ridgeback star size=2][/center] Edit: I added myself to the pinglist >.<
@overture

I'm using "be careful" in my Abyss-themed dragon Seasaìdh.

I would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified of new templates! Thank you!!

Edit: I added myself to the pinglist >.<
DgqS2Ci.gif
[center][size=2]new bio time? new bio time [b]i settle for a ghost[/b] }{ [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n1q3f2lBQlLgzrbwvuNvf9Z5nbZD-Ul_FHiL4Io04gc/edit?usp=sharing]code[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548286418418401303/594258324120272898/unknown.png[/img] note: be careful of line length! the best look for this is a few characters longer and make sure to reference the original code so as to get the proper length :0 images link to the place they're found / creators, and if youre going to change second skull image, make sure the url ends in "_100" ! [size=1][size=1]@Flowerpots @Duckii @Tanji @dustfawn @ghostlyplants @Eliriel @Kyvanna @Forske @Pearlimose @LynxieRG [i]hahahahahahha thats totally not mystery skulls lyrics wdym
new bio time? new bio time
i settle for a ghost }{ code

unknown.png

note: be careful of line length! the best look for this is a few characters longer and make sure to reference the original code so as to get the proper length :0

images link to the place they're found / creators, and if youre going to change second skull image, make sure the url ends in "_100" !

@Flowerpots @Duckii @Tanji @dustfawn @ghostlyplants @Eliriel @Kyvanna @Forske @Pearlimose @LynxieRG

hahahahahahha thats totally not mystery skulls lyrics wdym
D03a4pf.png
[center][size=2]new code time!! whipped this up real quick for one of my own dragons :3 gemstone drip }{ [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1snT5i54yq7uOICQU9OvJifojOohuMvjMU2r0qmfAwkU/edit?usp=sharing]code[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548286418418401303/595295963678113792/unknown.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Flowerpots @Duckii @Tanji @dustfawn @liluye @ghostlyplants @Eliriel @Kyvanna @Forske @Pearlimose @LynxieRG @Vulcanatus
new code time!! whipped this up real quick for one of my own dragons :3

gemstone drip }{ code
unknown.png

@Flowerpots @Duckii @Tanji @dustfawn @liluye @ghostlyplants @Eliriel @Kyvanna @Forske @Pearlimose @LynxieRG @Vulcanatus
D03a4pf.png
1 2 3