Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of August!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@zippystardust The Reawakening sounds interesting, thanks! @zippystardust I never thought about a pilgrims path but I kinda like that idea. @micahjaguar Thanks for the sites! Those help with other stuff a lot! ----- So I did my first lore thing in a while and hosted a traveling dragon for a week. It may have only been one paragraph but I'm proud of finally writing something. For those interested it's the Dolus Clan paragraph at the bottom. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42078903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420790/42078903_350.png[/img] [/url] On the dragon end I'm getting a breeding pair back tomorrow and I'm hoping I finally get the colors I want. I've been trying for over a year and I'm getting tired of the constant nest renting haha. Also the new gene is so good! My arcane rep is gonna get it and I'm so upset she doesn't have primal, but I'm not gonna try my chances at the vials. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=119&auth=7cbe55ca544877b5a1f4e5ae2eb33f6c0a90c535&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@zippystardust

The Reawakening sounds interesting, thanks!

@zippystardust

I never thought about a pilgrims path but I kinda like that idea.

@micahjaguar

Thanks for the sites! Those help with other stuff a lot!

So I did my first lore thing in a while and hosted a traveling dragon for a week. It may have only been one paragraph but I'm proud of finally writing something. For those interested it's the Dolus Clan paragraph at the bottom.

42078903_350.png

On the dragon end I'm getting a breeding pair back tomorrow and I'm hoping I finally get the colors I want. I've been trying for over a year and I'm getting tired of the constant nest renting haha.

Also the new gene is so good! My arcane rep is gonna get it and I'm so upset she doesn't have primal, but I'm not gonna try my chances at the vials.

dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=119&auth=7cbe55ca544877b5a1f4e5ae2eb33f6c0a90c535&dummyext=prev.png
hANn2C0.gif
Anyone else have any plans for starmap? I hope they release constellation soon.
Anyone else have any plans for starmap? I hope they release constellation soon.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Okay, I finished up a cute bio layout and all for my dragon!

Meanwhile I am now working on all the comments from my Beta Readers - it's slow going, but my manuscript will be better because of it!

And plotting Book 2

And world building for a Steampunk

And starting to plan National Novel Writing Month

whew. I am tired already, and it's only 7:30 in the morning...
Okay, I finished up a cute bio layout and all for my dragon!

Meanwhile I am now working on all the comments from my Beta Readers - it's slow going, but my manuscript will be better because of it!

And plotting Book 2

And world building for a Steampunk

And starting to plan National Novel Writing Month

whew. I am tired already, and it's only 7:30 in the morning...
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
(*passes @paintminion their caffeinated beverage of choice*)

I'm finally back to work on my Star Wars smutfic! (*throws confetti*)

I absolutely blame Black Kkklansman for getting Adam Driver back in front of my eyeballs (and back in my head). Those SW advertisements at the store just didn't do it for some reason. (*cackle*)
(*passes @paintminion their caffeinated beverage of choice*)

I'm finally back to work on my Star Wars smutfic! (*throws confetti*)

I absolutely blame Black Kkklansman for getting Adam Driver back in front of my eyeballs (and back in my head). Those SW advertisements at the store just didn't do it for some reason. (*cackle*)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

Thank you, I need it again this morning....a large CHAI...or two.
@Hanakoto

Thank you, I need it again this morning....a large CHAI...or two.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@micahjaguar ohhh starmap... I love it so much. I have plans for all my current dragons so I'll need a new one with it but I keep accidentally buying random pretty things I come across and making new insane stories.

I want to think of a proper character who will have Starmap. Stargazer or sentient constellation is too obvious. I'm thinking maybe someone who got a map to...something tattooed on themselves, for some reason.
@micahjaguar ohhh starmap... I love it so much. I have plans for all my current dragons so I'll need a new one with it but I keep accidentally buying random pretty things I come across and making new insane stories.

I want to think of a proper character who will have Starmap. Stargazer or sentient constellation is too obvious. I'm thinking maybe someone who got a map to...something tattooed on themselves, for some reason.
Btw, a heads up, I will be leaving for vacation on Monday, and will have little to no internet access where we're going, so I probably won't be on much until I get back on the 10th of September
Btw, a heads up, I will be leaving for vacation on Monday, and will have little to no internet access where we're going, so I probably won't be on much until I get back on the 10th of September
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6