Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Aon's Affordable Lore Shop! [closed!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@aontacht Username: reigaia Dragon Image/Url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39482247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394823/39482247_350.png[/img] [/url] DragonName: karune How much?: 100gems worth (the maths were confusing for me at the end lol) Discounts: none (though i hope to have a return customer discount because your writing is absolutely lovely :) Ideas you Have: He has a personality blurb in his bio, and his mate ttalgi (whos next to him in his lair) Has some lore that ties karune in. I was wondering if you could expand upon that, write about his life as a prince, exploring or anything really (though i would love if Ttalgi could be included) Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate: his mate ttalgi who has some (badly written) lore by me ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26883484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268835/26883484_350.png[/img] [/url] Link of Preferred Bio or N/A: n/a (unless you know of some good ones?) What you're paying in: gems
@aontacht

Username: reigaia
Dragon Image/Url:
39482247_350.png

DragonName: karune
How much?: 100gems worth (the maths were confusing for me at the end lol)
Discounts: none (though i hope to have a return customer discount because your writing is absolutely lovely :)
Ideas you Have:
He has a personality blurb in his bio, and his mate ttalgi (whos next to him in his lair)
Has some lore that ties karune in.

I was wondering if you could expand upon that, write about his life as a prince, exploring or anything really (though i would love if Ttalgi could be included)

Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate: his mate ttalgi who has some (badly written) lore by me ^^

26883484_350.png

Link of Preferred Bio or N/A: n/a (unless you know of some good ones?)
What you're paying in: gems
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@Reigaia

Ok! So, you're looking for about 8 paragraphs? (That would be about 100g) Depending on how much I write I may or may not be able to find a bio template that fits it all in well. I'll try though! (Also, which dragon is his older brother?)
@Reigaia

Ok! So, you're looking for about 8 paragraphs? (That would be about 100g) Depending on how much I write I may or may not be able to find a bio template that fits it all in well. I'll try though! (Also, which dragon is his older brother?)
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@aontacht Since hes a gen 2 imp im stuck without his bro atm. Eventually i hope to find someone willing to part with a older gen 2 male from that pair... its what i get for making a story without thinking things through lol.

I guess just consider his bro a handsome, wise ruler. Hes not too much older then karune, but unlike him hes the mature physycally strong type.
He dotes on karune, and loves him dearly but cant usually spend as much time as he wants with him. He has quite a bit of kingly duties to attend to.
@aontacht Since hes a gen 2 imp im stuck without his bro atm. Eventually i hope to find someone willing to part with a older gen 2 male from that pair... its what i get for making a story without thinking things through lol.

I guess just consider his bro a handsome, wise ruler. Hes not too much older then karune, but unlike him hes the mature physycally strong type.
He dotes on karune, and loves him dearly but cant usually spend as much time as he wants with him. He has quite a bit of kingly duties to attend to.
@Reigaia

Does he have a quote or a theme song or anything? Also, Bio format I'm planning on using has places for items? Any in particular you want used?

Also, It has has places for relations. I already have Ttalgi, but who else is his friend or enemy or whatever?

Edit: I'm done otherwise. Send payment and I'll show it to you
@Reigaia

Does he have a quote or a theme song or anything? Also, Bio format I'm planning on using has places for items? Any in particular you want used?

Also, It has has places for relations. I already have Ttalgi, but who else is his friend or enemy or whatever?

Edit: I'm done otherwise. Send payment and I'll show it to you
@aontacht ooh im so excited! He does have one friend/caretaker type derg... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28039370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280394/28039370_350.png[/img] [/url] Ill send payment now!
@aontacht ooh im so excited! He does have one friend/caretaker type derg...

28039370_350.png

Ill send payment now!
Username: Frog4life4 Dragon Image/Url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44095778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440958/44095778_350.png[/img] [/url] DragonName: Julius How much?: 5 long paragraphs Discounts: none Ideas you Have: ftm trans, clan blacksmith, regularly patrols clan territory after his home clan was attacked. Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate: Mate: Ultandin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44245547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442456/44245547_350.png[/img] [/url] Friends: Yunwin, Nayomi Link of Preferred Bio or N/A: n/a What you're paying in: treasure Let me know any other info you need! I'll send the payment over whenever you want.
Username: Frog4life4
Dragon Image/Url:

44095778_350.png

DragonName: Julius
How much?: 5 long paragraphs
Discounts: none
Ideas you Have: ftm trans, clan blacksmith, regularly patrols clan territory after his home clan was attacked.
Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate:
Mate: Ultandin

44245547_350.png

Friends: Yunwin, Nayomi
Link of Preferred Bio or N/A: n/a
What you're paying in: treasure
Let me know any other info you need! I'll send the payment over whenever you want.
@Frog4life4

Ok! I wont be home until monday evening, so it may take a bit.
@Frog4life4

Ok! I wont be home until monday evening, so it may take a bit.
[b]Username:[/b] nullius [b]Dragon Image/Url:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=111349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1114/111349_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]DragonName:[/b] Alvarath [b]How much?:[/b] 100 gems (8 paragraphs) [b]Discounts:[/b] None [b]Ideas you Have:[/b] [u]Her background:[/u] She has fought for the gods before (she was exalted) but returned, she's seen pretty much as a living legend by the others in the clan, since I'm in water flight, I'd love if you could explore water settings, but that's not necessary. ;v; [u]Personality:[/u] Bisexual but leans towards females the most, she tries her best to make those around her happy even if sometimes it means she has to give up on her own happiness, she spends most of her time flying around and not in the clan, she's tends to overthink, she's very insecure and has low a self-esteem, but tries not to show that as much since she's seem as such a big inspiration in the clan. You really don't have to make all of that part of the lore I just thought I'd try my best to explain her both background and personality wise. :') [b]Anything I Should Know?[/b] She has no mate for now [b]Link of Preferred Bio or N/A:[/b] N/A [b]What you're paying in:[/b] Gems
Username: nullius
Dragon Image/Url:
111349_350.png

DragonName: Alvarath
How much?: 100 gems (8 paragraphs)
Discounts: None
Ideas you Have:
Her background: She has fought for the gods before (she was exalted) but returned, she's seen pretty much as a living legend by the others in the clan, since I'm in water flight, I'd love if you could explore water settings, but that's not necessary. ;v;
Personality: Bisexual but leans towards females the most, she tries her best to make those around her happy even if sometimes it means she has to give up on her own happiness, she spends most of her time flying around and not in the clan, she's tends to overthink, she's very insecure and has low a self-esteem, but tries not to show that as much since she's seem as such a big inspiration in the clan. You really don't have to make all of that part of the lore I just thought I'd try my best to explain her both background and personality wise. :')
Anything I Should Know? She has no mate for now
Link of Preferred Bio or N/A: N/A
What you're paying in: Gems
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
@Frog4life4

It didn't turn out as long as I wanted it to, so sorry about that. However, if you have any more ideas I can of course add them!

As it stands now, it's about 4 paragraphs so how does 45kt sound? If that's acceptable, send a PM and I'll send the lore!
@Frog4life4

It didn't turn out as long as I wanted it to, so sorry about that. However, if you have any more ideas I can of course add them!

As it stands now, it's about 4 paragraphs so how does 45kt sound? If that's acceptable, send a PM and I'll send the lore!
Username: IngalTi Dragon Image/Url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30632652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306327/30632652_350.png[/img] [/url] DragonName: Esphir/Firra How much?: 4 long paragraphs Discounts: Never! XD Ideas you Have: You really don't have to use all of this info, yup! Choose only that you want to write about. [size=2] - He is a captain of submarine called Radiolaria, which is maintained under the Cornaole budget. He collects different plants and microorganisms, which is pretty important for Maysar and the science generally. - Most of his life Esphir worked as a navy sailor. It was a commonplace for his homeland, so he took that without asking. He used to deathes and losses of war, and with time became insensetive to them; for this reson he decided to run from his past. - He was born in wartime. The seas boiled in blood as underwater beastclan troops attacked his homeland, but Esphir doesn't remember those times well. His mother took him up on dry land and raised child on her own, while his dad fought as a soldier. To be honest, Esphir never saw him and don't know well what exactly is the meaning of "father". The only thing he knew was that his dad was a gorgeous warrior and died honorably in action like a hero. At least, his mom told him so. - As a kid he wasn't allowed to swim or even play nearby the sea. It was hard due to his water nature, so mother told him scary stories about underwater lands, and sung some lullabies - that was her way to save Esphir. "Ela eilah lae lei, that's how sea begs you to stay" - those strokes popped into his mind each time he swim. There's been so much water under the bridge, but even now Esphir is really superstitious about water. For him sea isn't a friend - it's a temporary ally, which may drop on you any second. - When he was like thirty years old, Esphir leaved fleet and moved to the Southern Icefield. There he was working as a sea gardener, quietly and peacefully, until he met his future alliaties - Lemair and Kiaphy. He had a dream to became a gardener in childhood, but never had a chance - or braveness? - to start it before. - Now he is a grouchy oldman, who kept his dreamy mood thought. He may tell you lots of creepy stories about seas, and usualy carries some amulets while diving. He is an avid venturer. [/size] Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate: Eshir has a foster kid/apprentice nicknamed Tea, which helped him a lot in past. Well, nowadays Tea isn't a kid anymore, and became an artist, but who cares XD Link of Preferred Bio or N/A - What you're paying in: Gems
Username: IngalTi
Dragon Image/Url:
30632652_350.png

DragonName: Esphir/Firra
How much?: 4 long paragraphs
Discounts: Never! XD
Ideas you Have: You really don't have to use all of this info, yup! Choose only that you want to write about.

- He is a captain of submarine called Radiolaria, which is maintained under the Cornaole budget. He collects different plants and microorganisms, which is pretty important for Maysar and the science generally.

- Most of his life Esphir worked as a navy sailor. It was a commonplace for his homeland, so he took that without asking. He used to deathes and losses of war, and with time became insensetive to them; for this reson he decided to run from his past.

- He was born in wartime. The seas boiled in blood as underwater beastclan troops attacked his homeland, but Esphir doesn't remember those times well. His mother took him up on dry land and raised child on her own, while his dad fought as a soldier. To be honest, Esphir never saw him and don't know well what exactly is the meaning of "father". The only thing he knew was that his dad was a gorgeous warrior and died honorably in action like a hero. At least, his mom told him so.

- As a kid he wasn't allowed to swim or even play nearby the sea. It was hard due to his water nature, so mother told him scary stories about underwater lands, and sung some lullabies - that was her way to save Esphir. "Ela eilah lae lei, that's how sea begs you to stay" - those strokes popped into his mind each time he swim. There's been so much water under the bridge, but even now Esphir is really superstitious about water. For him sea isn't a friend - it's a temporary ally, which may drop on you any second.

- When he was like thirty years old, Esphir leaved fleet and moved to the Southern Icefield. There he was working as a sea gardener, quietly and peacefully, until he met his future alliaties - Lemair and Kiaphy. He had a dream to became a gardener in childhood, but never had a chance - or braveness? - to start it before.

- Now he is a grouchy oldman, who kept his dreamy mood thought. He may tell you lots of creepy stories about seas, and usualy carries some amulets while diving. He is an avid venturer.

Anything I Should Know? i.e. Dragon's Mate: Eshir has a foster kid/apprentice nicknamed Tea, which helped him a lot in past. Well, nowadays Tea isn't a kid anymore, and became an artist, but who cares XD

Link of Preferred Bio or N/A -
What you're paying in: Gems
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11