Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pride Flags! (Free to use)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
I haven't been active in who knows how long, but I'm hopping on real quick to let y'all know you're allowed to edit my flags! Just don't resell or take credit for them.

I'm so glad they've made people happy, and as it's almost this year's pride month- I want to reiterate that there will be no discourse or gatekeeping on this thread. This is a positive space only!

Thank you again for the kind words, and enjoy the flags!!
I haven't been active in who knows how long, but I'm hopping on real quick to let y'all know you're allowed to edit my flags! Just don't resell or take credit for them.

I'm so glad they've made people happy, and as it's almost this year's pride month- I want to reiterate that there will be no discourse or gatekeeping on this thread. This is a positive space only!

Thank you again for the kind words, and enjoy the flags!!
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
i love the sparkly ones! theyre so cute i adore them :')
i love the sparkly ones! theyre so cute i adore them :')
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time
[quote name="Insomnia" date="2019-03-26 03:15:24" ] Could I request for a sparkly Demisexual/Biromantic/Aceflux flag? (demi flag left, aceflux flag right and bi heart in the middle) and a Demisexual flag with a bi heart in the middle? and if it's not too much trouble, could I have both with animated sparkles and without? thank you SO much!!!;w; these are super cute [emoji=fae love] *edit: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/12946027_MJto8Lxf8Whl7i2.png[/img] [/quote] would anyone be able to do this one? ;;w;;
Insomnia wrote on 2019-03-26 03:15:24:
Could I request for a sparkly Demisexual/Biromantic/Aceflux flag? (demi flag left, aceflux flag right and bi heart in the middle) and a Demisexual flag with a bi heart in the middle? and if it's not too much trouble, could I have both with animated sparkles and without? thank you SO much!!!;w; these are super cute

*edit: 12946027_MJto8Lxf8Whl7i2.png
would anyone be able to do this one? ;;w;;
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
These are so cool! Thank you!
These are so cool! Thank you!
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngsknzsxi.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
I love how this extremely specific flag already exists. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/640c8ff7bc91abeddc8b89d4e3fef77a/tumblr_inline_pahh7eNwoC1r16a5d_540.png[/img]
I love how this extremely specific flag already exists.
tumblr_inline_pahh7eNwoC1r16a5d_540.png
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Arukadia
Aaa thank you so much!
@Arukadia
Aaa thank you so much!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Hello! Thank you so much for making these! I'm definitely going to be using most of them! I also have a question if you don't mind answering. I've never heard of "lesbian alternate" before, and I can't seen to find the definition online. What does it mean? :)
Hello! Thank you so much for making these! I'm definitely going to be using most of them! I also have a question if you don't mind answering. I've never heard of "lesbian alternate" before, and I can't seen to find the definition online. What does it mean? :)
@Arukadia Ohh! I heard about that! It does answer my question, thank you!! Happy Pride to you, too! :D
@Arukadia Ohh! I heard about that! It does answer my question, thank you!! Happy Pride to you, too! :D
UGH I LOVE THESE so cute! I was wondering if you could maybe do a straight ally flag? Spread the positivity, spread the love, no matter what you are! I believe it looks like this? Lmk if I'm wrong ;u; [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/Straight_Ally_flag.svg/1280px-Straight_Ally_flag.svg.png[/img]
UGH I LOVE THESE so cute! I was wondering if you could maybe do a straight ally flag? Spread the positivity, spread the love, no matter what you are!

I believe it looks like this? Lmk if I'm wrong ;u;

1280px-Straight_Ally_flag.svg.png
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
[quote name="Arukadia" date="2019-06-16 14:36:06" ] @Insomnia This is my first time trying pixel art (and trying to edit someone else's pixel art!), but I tried to make the flags you wanted! I unfortunately couldn't figure out how to put sparkles and animated sparkles on them ;w; but I hope you enjoy them anyway! and happy Pride!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pzctofe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aKheHbn.png[/img] [s]and apologizes if i messed up or misread somehow! never done this before lol[/s] [/quote] Thank you SO much! It looks great!! [emoji=fae star size=1][emoji=fae love size=1]
Arukadia wrote on 2019-06-16 14:36:06:
@Insomnia
This is my first time trying pixel art (and trying to edit someone else's pixel art!), but I tried to make the flags you wanted! I unfortunately couldn't figure out how to put sparkles and animated sparkles on them ;w; but I hope you enjoy them anyway! and happy Pride!!

pzctofe.png
aKheHbn.png

and apologizes if i messed up or misread somehow! never done this before lol
Thank you SO much! It looks great!!
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21