Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [[ Quick 10kt sketches! ]]
1 2
Give me characters, dragons, familiars, game characters, anything! ^^
I'm in need of money to buy a scatterscroll off the AH so.. ye
I'm at school atm but I should get all of the sketches to you within the next few days!

For examples of my art (though not sketches), look at my sig!
Give me characters, dragons, familiars, game characters, anything! ^^
I'm in need of money to buy a scatterscroll off the AH so.. ye
I'm at school atm but I should get all of the sketches to you within the next few days!

For examples of my art (though not sketches), look at my sig!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot yoo your art's really nice! your style is really pleasing to look at :D would you like to draw this kid? he's a prideful superhero but also really clumsy and nervous :)
@AquaParrot yoo your art's really nice! your style is really pleasing to look at :D would you like to draw this kid? he's a prideful superhero but also really clumsy and nervous :)
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@AquaParrot
I'd like a sketch from you! :D Would you prefer to pick a dragon from my lair yourself, maybe? I'm fine with any you'll pick (lair ends at Shansa on page 5), and if you decide to make more than one, that's fine with me, too :3
@AquaParrot
I'd like a sketch from you! :D Would you prefer to pick a dragon from my lair yourself, maybe? I'm fine with any you'll pick (lair ends at Shansa on page 5), and if you decide to make more than one, that's fine with me, too :3
^
^
7qCl3Ny.png
@Chantric
@Valemora
Alrighty! Send payment please! ^^
@Chantric
@Valemora
Alrighty! Send payment please! ^^
7qCl3Ny.png
@Chantric
@Valemora
Finished!
@Chantric
@Valemora
Finished!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Hey if you're up for more can you maybe do this lil boy? I know it's just a bust but he's a fluffy lil black tabby cat who's always angry and the wings would be optional ;; Gosh your art style is so cute I love it so much ahhhh
@AquaParrot Hey if you're up for more can you maybe do this lil boy? I know it's just a bust but he's a fluffy lil black tabby cat who's always angry and the wings would be optional ;; Gosh your art style is so cute I love it so much ahhhh
iqQFC.gifAZOFNjv.pnguvdsx.gif
uvdsx.gif
@wolvesfyre
Ofc! Just send payment and ill get to work! ^^
@wolvesfyre
Ofc! Just send payment and ill get to work! ^^
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
Sent a crossroads delivery for you c:
@AquaParrot
Sent a crossroads delivery for you c:
iqQFC.gifAZOFNjv.pnguvdsx.gif
uvdsx.gif
@AquaParrot Could you do this boy? I really like your style. :)
@AquaParrot Could you do this boy? I really like your style. :)
uDWJxnb.png
1 2