Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flowering Fields [Pinkerlocke][HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
I love this so much! I need to be added to the pinglist please!
I love this so much! I need to be added to the pinglist please!
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
You've all been added!

Thank you so much for reading this Pinkerlocke, I update very randomly (if you couldn't tell) and usually on weekends, but I might finish Day 7 tomorrow due to a half day (woo!) at school. Welcome!

Also side note mostly for me, we need a name for the people who read this! Sprouts? Buds? Idk, something nature-themed lol
@KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
You've all been added!

Thank you so much for reading this Pinkerlocke, I update very randomly (if you couldn't tell) and usually on weekends, but I might finish Day 7 tomorrow due to a half day (woo!) at school. Welcome!

Also side note mostly for me, we need a name for the people who read this! Sprouts? Buds? Idk, something nature-themed lol
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
@Birdleap18

No problem! I'm enjoying reading this Pinkerlocke, and I'm looking forward to the next update! :D

Also, about the names... I like "Sprouts" the most. That's just my opinion, though. :)
@Birdleap18

No problem! I'm enjoying reading this Pinkerlocke, and I'm looking forward to the next update! :D

Also, about the names... I like "Sprouts" the most. That's just my opinion, though. :)
I'm a contaminated sprout!
I'm a contaminated sprout!
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@Millapede85
Indeed, congrats!

You also gave me an idea woaah
So we've got a contaminated sprout, two bamboo sprouts, two snow sprouts, and a lake sprout so far
...I might change up the names a bit but woaaaaaaaah
@Millapede85
Indeed, congrats!

You also gave me an idea woaah
So we've got a contaminated sprout, two bamboo sprouts, two snow sprouts, and a lake sprout so far
...I might change up the names a bit but woaaaaaaaah
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 8[/u][/color][/size] [item=berserker] Well Pele gasped. She whipped her head up and frantically looked around. The night breeze moved the grass softly, and the stars shone bright overhead. She was back. Bamboo murmured as she slept next to Pele. Jay was snuggled under her wing, snoring softly. Pele smiled at the two of them, and looked up at the stars again. She tried to recall what had happened. The last thing she could remember doing was fishing at the stream… how did she get here? Was the dragon made of constellations just a dream? She settled her head back on the soft nest, suddenly tired. [i]Whatever happened, I can figure it out in the morning.[/i] ----- ----- Bam, more writing! Enjoy! @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
Day 8

Berserker
Well

Pele gasped. She whipped her head up and frantically looked around. The night breeze moved the grass softly, and the stars shone bright overhead. She was back.
Bamboo murmured as she slept next to Pele. Jay was snuggled under her wing, snoring softly. Pele smiled at the two of them, and looked up at the stars again. She tried to recall what had happened. The last thing she could remember doing was fishing at the stream… how did she get here? Was the dragon made of constellations just a dream?
She settled her head back on the soft nest, suddenly tired. Whatever happened, I can figure it out in the morning.

Bam, more writing! Enjoy!
@Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
#I’mabamboosproutandi’mproud
#I’mabamboosproutandi’mproud
SVt2S0L.png
this is amazing do add me to the pinglist
this is amazing do add me to the pinglist
D&Dplayer|PokemonAlphaSaphire/sun&moon/x&y| tm0FEch.jpg
@Latios251
Will do, my brother
@Latios251
Will do, my brother
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 9[/u][/color][/size] [item=Sun baked oysters] 30-40 Had a close call with Bamboo. On the bright side, everyone leveled! (Jay is level six, so we will still be battling in the woodland path until he levels up.) [i]Interesting drops:[/i] [item=pretty pink bow][item=grouse basilisk][item=wildwood owl][item=diseased might fragment] ----- ----- @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85 @Latios251 I've also edited the main page, go take a peek :D
Day 9

Sun Baked Oysters
30-40
Had a close call with Bamboo. On the bright side, everyone leveled!
(Jay is level six, so we will still be battling in the woodland path until he levels up.)

Interesting drops:
Grouse Basilisk Wildwood Owl Diseased Might Fragment

@Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85 @Latios251

I've also edited the main page, go take a peek :D
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6