Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flowering Fields [Pinkerlocke][HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43

Yes. Hello. I'm alive. Barely lol

I am EXTREMELY SORRY that I didn't update this over the summer, my computer was taken away and I haven't been on FR since school ended.

I PROMISEPROMISEPROMISE I'll update this!!! They might be at random times, but I WILL CONTINUE THIS.

Again, I am sososososo sorry about not updating ;-;

Yes. Hello. I'm alive. Barely lol

I am EXTREMELY SORRY that I didn't update this over the summer, my computer was taken away and I haven't been on FR since school ended.

I PROMISEPROMISEPROMISE I'll update this!!! They might be at random times, but I WILL CONTINUE THIS.

Again, I am sososososo sorry about not updating ;-;
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
@Birdleap18
It's fine! Don't worry too much about it. Pinkerlockes can often be very tough to keep updated ^^
@Birdleap18
It's fine! Don't worry too much about it. Pinkerlockes can often be very tough to keep updated ^^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 4[/u][/color][/size] [item=Ornate Copper Bracelet] I've done it, another update at last [i]A few days later, Jay, Bamboo, and Pele are fully settled into their camp. They have expanded and added many more areas around camp, including Pele’s garden with a variety of wildflowers and berry plants in it. Jay loves running around and smelling each and every flower, to Pele’s disapproval. Jay is growing quickly, and he is developing his signature ridgeback nose. However, he still is as hyper as ever. After a long night chasing fireflies with Jay, Pele ends up sleeping much longer than usual.[/i] Pele yawned as the late morning sun shone on her face. The wind was blowing the tall grass surrounding the camp, making a peaceful rustling noise. As she opened her eyes, she saw Jay, already awake and bouncing around the clearing. Bamboo was asleep next to her, peacefully lying in her nest. Pele stood up, trying not to disturb her as she shook the tiredness out of her brown wings. She walked over to the food baskets, picking out a couple of tasty-looking leaves to chew on. Jay bounded over to Pele and opened his mouth to say something, but she hushed him and gestured with her wing to Bamboo, who was happily snoring away. [b]"Shh, Bamboo is s-sleeping. What is it?"[/b] She asked him. [b][i]"FOOD."[/i][/b] He said, whisper-yelling. [b]”I’ll get you some f-fish from the stream. You s-stay here and watch over Bamboo, okay?”[/b] Pele walked to the stream, pondering about many things, as one normally does when going to get food for a hungry blue hatchling. Her thoughts mostly consisted of questions like; ‘Where did Jay come from?’ ‘How did he get here?’ ‘Am I going the right way?’ As she reached the stream, she hesitated for a moment. She looked at the brown and orange dragon reflected in the water, and was reminded of her parents, and her home in the Ashfall Waste. There was ash everywhere, so thick at times you couldn’t see your own feet. There was a singing heat in the air from the nearby volcano, which erupted almost every day, striking terror into her younger self. That was when she developed her stutter, from the ash clogging the air and the frightening volcanoes. It felt like she was there again, all alone in the barren landscape, trembling with fear. Suddenly, she felt water splash on her face. She snapped out of her flashback to see Jay and Bamboo on the other side of the stream. [b]“O-oh, h-hi Bamboo. Hi Jay. H-how did you get here so fast?”[/b] Bamboo asked them. [b]“You were taking a really long time, and when Bamboo woke up I told her you were here.”[/b] Jay said cherrily. He put his wing next to his face. [b]“She was really worried about you!!”[/b] He whispered with a smile creeping onto his face. Bamboo heard him. Her face turned a light shade of pink, and she shuffled her wings anxiously. [b]“Jay! Shush!”[/b] She hissed in embarrassment. Pele blushed in response, and looked at the ground. Jay seemed to be enjoying this. He swished his tail and grinned as he looked back and forth between the two tundras. [b]“Oooo, what’s this I see? Is there something special going on here?”[/b] [b]“Jay!”[/b] Bamboo and Pele said at the same time. They looked at each other and it became ten times more embarrassing. Pele shuffled nervously. [b]“C-can we j-just get Jay’s f-fish?”[/b] Pele said, her stutter growing worse by the second. Bamboo responded, [b]“Y-yeah, let’s do that.”[/b] As they fished, Pele started thinking of her home again. She could taste the ash in her mouth, feel it clogging her nose, and her sight began to darken. Bamboo made a loud splash as she missed a fish. She looked over at Pele, who hadn’t reacted to the noise, and saw her staring off into the distance. [b]“Pele?”[/b] Bamboo said, with no response. [b]“Pele, are you ok?”[/b] Jay looked up from his growing pile of fish, and noticed Pele’s stunned face. Bamboo walked through the stream to her, and began to worry. [b]“Hey, Pele, what’s going on? Are you okay??”[/b] Jay ran over and stared at Pele. [b]“Sh-she can’t hear us.”[/b] He said, face dropping and changing to a concerned look on the edge of fright. [b]“Pele! Pele, can you hear us? Pele!!”[/b] Bamboo exclaimed frightfully. Pele felt the world tilt around her. She could just make out what sounded like Bamboo and Jay yelling, but she couldn’t respond as the darkness engulfed her and she lost consciousness. ----- ----- @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 [center]well, that was a cliffhanger[/center]
Day 4

Ornate Copper Bracelet
I've done it, another update at last

A few days later, Jay, Bamboo, and Pele are fully settled into their camp. They have expanded and added many more areas around camp, including Pele’s garden with a variety of wildflowers and berry plants in it. Jay loves running around and smelling each and every flower, to Pele’s disapproval. Jay is growing quickly, and he is developing his signature ridgeback nose. However, he still is as hyper as ever. After a long night chasing fireflies with Jay, Pele ends up sleeping much longer than usual.

Pele yawned as the late morning sun shone on her face. The wind was blowing the tall grass surrounding the camp, making a peaceful rustling noise. As she opened her eyes, she saw Jay, already awake and bouncing around the clearing. Bamboo was asleep next to her, peacefully lying in her nest. Pele stood up, trying not to disturb her as she shook the tiredness out of her brown wings.
She walked over to the food baskets, picking out a couple of tasty-looking leaves to chew on. Jay bounded over to Pele and opened his mouth to say something, but she hushed him and gestured with her wing to Bamboo, who was happily snoring away.
"Shh, Bamboo is s-sleeping. What is it?" She asked him.
"FOOD." He said, whisper-yelling.
”I’ll get you some f-fish from the stream. You s-stay here and watch over Bamboo, okay?”
Pele walked to the stream, pondering about many things, as one normally does when going to get food for a hungry blue hatchling. Her thoughts mostly consisted of questions like; ‘Where did Jay come from?’ ‘How did he get here?’ ‘Am I going the right way?’
As she reached the stream, she hesitated for a moment. She looked at the brown and orange dragon reflected in the water, and was reminded of her parents, and her home in the Ashfall Waste. There was ash everywhere, so thick at times you couldn’t see your own feet. There was a singing heat in the air from the nearby volcano, which erupted almost every day, striking terror into her younger self. That was when she developed her stutter, from the ash clogging the air and the frightening volcanoes. It felt like she was there again, all alone in the barren landscape, trembling with fear.
Suddenly, she felt water splash on her face. She snapped out of her flashback to see Jay and Bamboo on the other side of the stream.
“O-oh, h-hi Bamboo. Hi Jay. H-how did you get here so fast?” Bamboo asked them.
“You were taking a really long time, and when Bamboo woke up I told her you were here.” Jay said cherrily. He put his wing next to his face. “She was really worried about you!!” He whispered with a smile creeping onto his face. Bamboo heard him. Her face turned a light shade of pink, and she shuffled her wings anxiously. “Jay! Shush!” She hissed in embarrassment. Pele blushed in response, and looked at the ground.
Jay seemed to be enjoying this. He swished his tail and grinned as he looked back and forth between the two tundras. “Oooo, what’s this I see? Is there something special going on here?”
“Jay!” Bamboo and Pele said at the same time. They looked at each other and it became ten times more embarrassing. Pele shuffled nervously. “C-can we j-just get Jay’s f-fish?” Pele said, her stutter growing worse by the second. Bamboo responded, “Y-yeah, let’s do that.”
As they fished, Pele started thinking of her home again. She could taste the ash in her mouth, feel it clogging her nose, and her sight began to darken.
Bamboo made a loud splash as she missed a fish. She looked over at Pele, who hadn’t reacted to the noise, and saw her staring off into the distance. “Pele?” Bamboo said, with no response. “Pele, are you ok?” Jay looked up from his growing pile of fish, and noticed Pele’s stunned face. Bamboo walked through the stream to her, and began to worry. “Hey, Pele, what’s going on? Are you okay??”
Jay ran over and stared at Pele. “Sh-she can’t hear us.” He said, face dropping and changing to a concerned look on the edge of fright. “Pele! Pele, can you hear us? Pele!!” Bamboo exclaimed frightfully.
Pele felt the world tilt around her. She could just make out what sounded like Bamboo and Jay yelling, but she couldn’t respond as the darkness engulfed her and she lost consciousness.

well, that was a cliffhanger
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 5[/u][/color][/size] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] We're on a roll here Bamboo paced around the camp, worrying. Jay sat next to Pele, waiting for her to wake up. After Pele passed out at the stream, Bamboo had carried her back to camp with Jay leading the way. He looked just as worried as Bamboo as he stared at the unconscious dragon next to him. Jay thought about the clan’s current situation as he watched Bamboo pace around the clearing out of the corner of his eye. [i]Hopefully Pele will be alright.[/i] As she worried about Pele, Bamboo was trying to figure out their current situation. [i]She couldn’t hear us, then she just passed out. Why did this happen? When will she wake up?[/i] She paused, realizing she was pacing. She looked over to Jay, who was still watching Pele. [i]How is Jay dealing with all of this?[/i] She wondered. All she could see was darkness, an empty void around her full of everything but nothing at the same time. Pele struggled to break free of whatever was restraining her, but it held her in place. [i]What is this place, where’s Jay and Bamboo? Why am I here? I need to go back![/i] She looked around, trying to find anything different besides darkness. Suddenly, she felt an overwhelming sense of… [i]something[/i] fall upon her. It was almost like another presence was there, hidden in the darkness. Suddenly, small pinpoints of light started appearing. They almost looked like... stars. She looked around in wonder at the tiny constellations surrounding her. A sense of calm filled her, and the darkness faded to a deep purple, almost like a sunset. [b]”Pele.”[/b] A voice came from everywhere, startling her. [i]Who are you? Why are you here? Where [u]is[/u] here?[/i] She thought, still not able to speak. She found she could move freely. [b]“I am Riegel.”[/b] A face appeared, made of constellations and the sunset color, but also a light skull-shaped marking. [b]“This is my home, welcome.”[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464624/46462358_350.png[/img] [i]How did I get here? And what are you?[/i] Pele thought. Somehow, she could sense that Rigel could hear her. Riegel laughed, a booming yet calming sound. [b]“I am a Tundra, just like you. As for how you got here? I sensed a disturbance and brought you into my realm. If I had not, you would not be alive.”[/b] ----- ----- @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 I'm going to do shorter updates until further notice, they're easier to write! [size=1]Sorry about the cliffhangers, that's how life be sometimes[/size]
Day 5

Scarlet Yuccaweave
We're on a roll here

Bamboo paced around the camp, worrying. Jay sat next to Pele, waiting for her to wake up. After Pele passed out at the stream, Bamboo had carried her back to camp with Jay leading the way. He looked just as worried as Bamboo as he stared at the unconscious dragon next to him. Jay thought about the clan’s current situation as he watched Bamboo pace around the clearing out of the corner of his eye. Hopefully Pele will be alright.
As she worried about Pele, Bamboo was trying to figure out their current situation. She couldn’t hear us, then she just passed out. Why did this happen? When will she wake up? She paused, realizing she was pacing. She looked over to Jay, who was still watching Pele. How is Jay dealing with all of this? She wondered.
All she could see was darkness, an empty void around her full of everything but nothing at the same time. Pele struggled to break free of whatever was restraining her, but it held her in place. What is this place, where’s Jay and Bamboo? Why am I here? I need to go back! She looked around, trying to find anything different besides darkness. Suddenly, she felt an overwhelming sense of… something fall upon her. It was almost like another presence was there, hidden in the darkness. Suddenly, small pinpoints of light started appearing. They almost looked like... stars. She looked around in wonder at the tiny constellations surrounding her. A sense of calm filled her, and the darkness faded to a deep purple, almost like a sunset.
”Pele.” A voice came from everywhere, startling her. Who are you? Why are you here? Where is here? She thought, still not able to speak. She found she could move freely.
“I am Riegel.” A face appeared, made of constellations and the sunset color, but also a light skull-shaped marking. “This is my home, welcome.”
46462358_350.png
How did I get here? And what are you? Pele thought. Somehow, she could sense that Rigel could hear her.
Riegel laughed, a booming yet calming sound. “I am a Tundra, just like you. As for how you got here? I sensed a disturbance and brought you into my realm. If I had not, you would not be alive.”

I'm going to do shorter updates until further notice, they're easier to write!
Sorry about the cliffhangers, that's how life be sometimes
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
Aaaaa

Add me to the pinglist please UvU
Aaaaa

Add me to the pinglist please UvU
SVt2S0L.png
@Mythkat
Of course! Glad you like it :)
@Mythkat
Of course! Glad you like it :)
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 6[/u][/color][/size] [item=Scroll Case] No story today! [i]IT’S TIME FOR ART[/i] [Yeah this might take a while let me get the doodle I did] ----- ----- @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat
Day 6

Scroll Case
No story today! IT’S TIME FOR ART

[Yeah this might take a while let me get the doodle I did]

@Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[center][size=6][color=green][u]Day 7[/u][/color][/size] [item=blood acorn] 10-20 Matches (My 100th post on the forums!) Okay, since I can't keep up with the writing side of things, I'm going to start something slightly different [size=1]Kinda like how @Dragonfruiteen does their [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2401719]Pinkerlocke[/url][/size] [b]Everyone leveled, next is the Woodland Path![/b] [i]Interesting Drops:[/i] [item=green lace collar] ----- @Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
Day 7

Blood Acorn
10-20 Matches
(My 100th post on the forums!)

Okay, since I can't keep up with the writing side of things, I'm going to start something slightly different Kinda like how @Dragonfruiteen does their Pinkerlocke

Everyone leveled, next is the Woodland Path!
Interesting Drops:
Green Lace Collar

@Aetherstorm @Shadowhunter43 @Mythkat @KinkajouRainwing @BlueFlowers @Millapede85
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
Ahhh this be great! plz add me to pinglist plz. :3
Ahhh this be great! plz add me to pinglist plz. :3
you are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maen
Your writing skills are absolutely stunning!! May I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see more of this. :)
Your writing skills are absolutely stunning!! May I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see more of this. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6