Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cheap Traditional Dragons
[center] [color=grey] Hello, all! Thank you for the click. A long time ago, I lost my tablet pen. And due to this, I have been drawing traditionally. In a way, this has allowed me to practice quite a bit. I'm currently saving up to replace the pen, which is around $50-$60 USD. [i]I am not asking for RL currency. [/i] For a small fee (10k), you get a traditional sketch of your dragon. Tips welcome. [b]This is WIP, but shows my style:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dGqMZir.jpg[/img] [b]Anyone who buys art now can ask me to digitize it later at a discounted price.[/b] If you are feeling generous, I am willing to produce a full color/shade sketch for USD. Unfortunately, it will also be traditional.

Hello, all! Thank you for the click. A long time ago, I lost my tablet pen. And due to this, I have been drawing traditionally. In a way, this has allowed me to practice quite a bit. I'm currently saving up to replace the pen, which is around $50-$60 USD. I am not asking for RL currency.

For a small fee (10k), you get a traditional sketch of your dragon.
Tips welcome.

This is WIP, but shows my style:
dGqMZir.jpg

Anyone who buys art now can ask me to digitize it later at a discounted price.
If you are feeling generous, I am willing to produce a full color/shade sketch for USD. Unfortunately, it will also be traditional.

-Updated WIP-

-Updated WIP-