Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer [FOUND]
Hello.
I need a writer to compose the official dragon species lore (found here under III. Dragon Breeds) into much smaller yet informative pieces 40~90 words each. The main focus should be at personality traits, minimalistic and meaningful, though as wide as possible. Similar to these elemental paragraphs, found in the Flight descriptions when you register and change your Flight.
I want to use these in bios to make an element + breed combo a visible starting point for individual dragon's personality. I've found myself happy of revealing pieces of 11 Elements' lore for newbies such a way and I'm willing to do the same for breeds lore.

I certainly will tip the work and will publish it with all the credit as an open resource for everybody to use in bios.

The reason I don't do it myself is primarily that I want these to be perfect language-wise.

Edit: Subscribed to the thread so pings are not necessary.
Hello.
I need a writer to compose the official dragon species lore (found here under III. Dragon Breeds) into much smaller yet informative pieces 40~90 words each. The main focus should be at personality traits, minimalistic and meaningful, though as wide as possible. Similar to these elemental paragraphs, found in the Flight descriptions when you register and change your Flight.
I want to use these in bios to make an element + breed combo a visible starting point for individual dragon's personality. I've found myself happy of revealing pieces of 11 Elements' lore for newbies such a way and I'm willing to do the same for breeds lore.

I certainly will tip the work and will publish it with all the credit as an open resource for everybody to use in bios.

The reason I don't do it myself is primarily that I want these to be perfect language-wise.

Edit: Subscribed to the thread so pings are not necessary.
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
I'm willing to give this a go. Do you have a deadline or anything?
I'm willing to give this a go. Do you have a deadline or anything?
@syrups
No deadline ever! =) All this is of pure althruism and fun. And if you'd want a little start-up tip, I think I could grant some funds!
I won't die even if some breeds would be missing so far ;) Though I'd prefer them to be made by the same person because of... well, in my native language I usually can identify the pieces were written by the same author or not, especially if the text is good. Hm, that's what make it good, I suppose. )
@syrups
No deadline ever! =) All this is of pure althruism and fun. And if you'd want a little start-up tip, I think I could grant some funds!
I won't die even if some breeds would be missing so far ;) Though I'd prefer them to be made by the same person because of... well, in my native language I usually can identify the pieces were written by the same author or not, especially if the text is good. Hm, that's what make it good, I suppose. )
Yeah, I definitely get that different writers working on different pieces would make it noticeable when it's all compiled into one post.

I've worked on things like fandom wiki articles and such before, so I at least have some experience writing blurbs and short summaries. I'll get cracking on them and send you over a sample soon!
Yeah, I definitely get that different writers working on different pieces would make it noticeable when it's all compiled into one post.

I've worked on things like fandom wiki articles and such before, so I at least have some experience writing blurbs and short summaries. I'll get cracking on them and send you over a sample soon!
@syrups Yay! Looking forward to see the results :D
May the Wind inspire you ~:}
@syrups Yay! Looking forward to see the results :D
May the Wind inspire you ~:}