Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | let's show off art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dragonartist24

Ahhh thank you! I love your landscape drawing as well, I really cannot handle landscapes and depth very well yet so whenever I see a piece like such I'm just like... how? My colour choices are also usually really bad. ;v;
@Dragonartist24

Ahhh thank you! I love your landscape drawing as well, I really cannot handle landscapes and depth very well yet so whenever I see a piece like such I'm just like... how? My colour choices are also usually really bad. ;v;
@Axilmeus
Thank you! I had to play around with the opacity/blending of my brushes and use a bunch of different layers. It helps to have several references! (I can now say that I have steppes in my search history like, 9 different times? This was supposed to be a tribute to Wind flight for Mistral Jamboree, so the World Map was super-helpful.) C:
@Axilmeus
Thank you! I had to play around with the opacity/blending of my brushes and use a bunch of different layers. It helps to have several references! (I can now say that I have steppes in my search history like, 9 different times? This was supposed to be a tribute to Wind flight for Mistral Jamboree, so the World Map was super-helpful.) C:
@Dragonartist24
Oh those colors are so pretty!
@Dragonartist24
Oh those colors are so pretty!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus
Thank you! I spent about 5 minutes eye-dropping from the official world map, and then 30 hours ruining it with my blending~ :>
@Polymorphus
Thank you! I spent about 5 minutes eye-dropping from the official world map, and then 30 hours ruining it with my blending~ :>
@Dragonartist24
XD it looks so good though!
@Dragonartist24
XD it looks so good though!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus
Thank you. :P
@Polymorphus
Thank you. :P
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7cd7/f/2018/084/7/a/more_lineart_by_acopytopy-dc6y3fw.png[/img] Most recent one I did because I got tired of lineless art [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/3984/th/pre/i/2018/077/0/c/pride_by_acopytopy-dc69yru.png[/img] I was going to do a body for this one but I got tired of it, again @Axilmeus I really love your style!!! I can't draw with tiny lines because I have bad eyes but I like seeing it in others. I also can't draw facet well for the life of me @Dragonartist24 It kinda looks like you're illustrating a picture book! I can't draw backgrounds as in I never ever tried because it sounds too daunting to so good on you for taking that step
more_lineart_by_acopytopy-dc6y3fw.png
Most recent one I did because I got tired of lineless art
pride_by_acopytopy-dc69yru.png
I was going to do a body for this one but I got tired of it, again

@Axilmeus
I really love your style!!! I can't draw with tiny lines because I have bad eyes but I like seeing it in others. I also can't draw facet well for the life of me

@Dragonartist24
It kinda looks like you're illustrating a picture book! I can't draw backgrounds as in I never ever tried because it sounds too daunting to so good on you for taking that step
All the art on this thread is so good! Here's some of my recent stuff: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/16240f962837cf1c0acd5a73b0e90758/tumblr_p65vt3tAOT1vy6mtgo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/198eb5dc39a8b7b0d5e11695fabbdbbc/tumblr_p6621nk0QB1vy6mtgo1_540.png[/img] The first one is of my oc from a couple days ago and the second is of two of my dragons from today! I need to get used to drawing dragons again... @Axilmeus I really love your thin linework!! It makes the drawings look really cool! @Acopytopy Lineless art is super hard so I'm impressed with the one you have! Plus that wildclaw is adorable!
All the art on this thread is so good!

Here's some of my recent stuff:
tumblr_p65vt3tAOT1vy6mtgo1_540.png
tumblr_p6621nk0QB1vy6mtgo1_540.png

The first one is of my oc from a couple days ago and the second is of two of my dragons from today! I need to get used to drawing dragons again...

@Axilmeus
I really love your thin linework!! It makes the drawings look really cool!

@Acopytopy
Lineless art is super hard so I'm impressed with the one you have! Plus that wildclaw is adorable!

Gbwcg3q.png
mlHpBMC.png
PngxIP9.png
o6n8ZXM.png
JsnmuVv.pngswaLusq.png4eO9Pve.pngZnvLg3g.png2sksPDT.pngnB3TxV6.png
fddd.pngUntitled_Artwork.gif4CCE0CAC-8E1B-4F77-9D18-F6B584AD2456.png
@Acopytopy
That Wildclaw is super adorable! The amount of detail with the genes is really cool, and the lineart is so smooth and pretty? Going drawing lineless art is super hard for me (especially if I'm doing defined forms instead of general landscapes), so kudos!

@Chentlie
Woah. I'm really bad at anthros/humans, but your art is really inspiring and cool! I love the amount of detail in both of your drawings, and the clouds in your first artwork look really cool! :)

@Acopytopy
That Wildclaw is super adorable! The amount of detail with the genes is really cool, and the lineart is so smooth and pretty? Going drawing lineless art is super hard for me (especially if I'm doing defined forms instead of general landscapes), so kudos!

@Chentlie
Woah. I'm really bad at anthros/humans, but your art is really inspiring and cool! I love the amount of detail in both of your drawings, and the clouds in your first artwork look really cool! :)

@Dragonartist24
aaah thank you! That means a lot, cause I'm not that great at backgrounds.
I really like your landscapes! Especially the little details in the water one c:
@Dragonartist24
aaah thank you! That means a lot, cause I'm not that great at backgrounds.
I really like your landscapes! Especially the little details in the water one c:
Gbwcg3q.png
mlHpBMC.png
PngxIP9.png
o6n8ZXM.png
JsnmuVv.pngswaLusq.png4eO9Pve.pngZnvLg3g.png2sksPDT.pngnB3TxV6.png
fddd.pngUntitled_Artwork.gif4CCE0CAC-8E1B-4F77-9D18-F6B584AD2456.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7