Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of March!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@micahjaguar
I love Snapper males actually, and Snappers in general! I don't have enough in my lair, but you can blame that on female Skydancers and Coatls, I can't resist them :')
@micahjaguar
I love Snapper males actually, and Snappers in general! I don't have enough in my lair, but you can blame that on female Skydancers and Coatls, I can't resist them :')
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon I know why do I have so many skydancers I have enough of them and YET. >.<
@SilverFoxDemon I know why do I have so many skydancers I have enough of them and YET. >.<
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

Wow! Whenever I walk away from a video game for an extended period of time, I tend to restart it. Which I suppose is the main part of my problem lol. When I get back home to Canada and have access to video games again, I'm going to have to work on that!

Ah that pearlcatcher is a cutie!!!
@micahjaguar

Wow! Whenever I walk away from a video game for an extended period of time, I tend to restart it. Which I suppose is the main part of my problem lol. When I get back home to Canada and have access to video games again, I'm going to have to work on that!

Ah that pearlcatcher is a cutie!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@micahjaguar
MUST HAVE MORE.
Hahah, that's how I feel anyway :') I can't resist a pretty Skydancer.
@micahjaguar
MUST HAVE MORE.
Hahah, that's how I feel anyway :') I can't resist a pretty Skydancer.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@micahjaguar
congrats on getting another book out there!
I'm glad you like the zombie girls ^-^
Ghost doesn't work very well with most dragons, I find. But sometimes you get a gem like those two~
And yesssss. Level all the dragons \o/
@micahjaguar
congrats on getting another book out there!
I'm glad you like the zombie girls ^-^
Ghost doesn't work very well with most dragons, I find. But sometimes you get a gem like those two~
And yesssss. Level all the dragons \o/
DmRdZYl.png
@micahjaguar
@SilverFoxDemon
I love skydancers too! I also happen to love imperials and pearlcatchers, I think they take up most of my lair!
@micahjaguar
@SilverFoxDemon
I love skydancers too! I also happen to love imperials and pearlcatchers, I think they take up most of my lair!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
I started working on my dragon's bios yesterday, which made me remember I have a spreadsheet template to keep track of writing by year if anyone wants to use it. It goes by word count and all you need to do is fix up the days once every year so they're actually aligned by week, input your words by day (and whatever titles you wrote if you want), and you have an account of how many words you wrote each day, week, month, and year. It also has charts in it so you can visualize it more. Feel free to ask whatever about it.

I also have a spreadsheet for total words written by project where you need only input words written by chapter and you get the numbers for the whole book and for all of your projects combined (it doesn't have charts tho). I haven't made a template for it but I can easily fix one up if anyone's interested. it includes a line for "new word count" and "words written today" so you can get the number of new words if you continue an unfinished chapter, since I made it to go with the yearly writing template.

Basically this is all stuff to get the most info about your words written with minimal work done that I made bc doing all of the math yourself every day you write can be pretty draining, esp if you do it often.
I started working on my dragon's bios yesterday, which made me remember I have a spreadsheet template to keep track of writing by year if anyone wants to use it. It goes by word count and all you need to do is fix up the days once every year so they're actually aligned by week, input your words by day (and whatever titles you wrote if you want), and you have an account of how many words you wrote each day, week, month, and year. It also has charts in it so you can visualize it more. Feel free to ask whatever about it.

I also have a spreadsheet for total words written by project where you need only input words written by chapter and you get the numbers for the whole book and for all of your projects combined (it doesn't have charts tho). I haven't made a template for it but I can easily fix one up if anyone's interested. it includes a line for "new word count" and "words written today" so you can get the number of new words if you continue an unfinished chapter, since I made it to go with the yearly writing template.

Basically this is all stuff to get the most info about your words written with minimal work done that I made bc doing all of the math yourself every day you write can be pretty draining, esp if you do it often.
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
@micahjaguar Bautiful dragon and book!!!
I've currently been uh trying to work on a comic script and possibly rewriting a book I've been working on since 2015, but I've also been in college so it's hard to do either :'D!! at least I'm on break now so I can probably get a little further with both!!
@micahjaguar Bautiful dragon and book!!!
I've currently been uh trying to work on a comic script and possibly rewriting a book I've been working on since 2015, but I've also been in college so it's hard to do either :'D!! at least I'm on break now so I can probably get a little further with both!!
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
OMG! One of my favorite writers responded to me and then looked at my website, including my bibliography.

SQUEAK!
OMG! One of my favorite writers responded to me and then looked at my website, including my bibliography.

SQUEAK!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Hi everyone! I've been struggling with underemployment and bad mental health these last few months, but I'm trying to get back on the horse by posting frequent, spontaneous short stories to my authorblog heidicvlach.com. Honestly, it's a feeling of freedom I haven't had in a long time, and I think it's rekindling my motivation to write. I've been hatching lots of dragons in preparation for open registration, so if anyone wants to call dibs on an unnamed dragon in my lair, go for it! I agree that Tundras and Snappers don't get enough love, so check out these lovely purple girls: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38951024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389511/38951024_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39423461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394235/39423461_350.png[/img] [/url] @micahjaguar Happy to see you still living the dream! I've picked up an ebook copy of your Business Book, since I'd love to pick up some tips from you (even though I seem to have 1/100th the energy you have, omg). @Hanakoto Ooh, exciting! Congrats!
Hi everyone! I've been struggling with underemployment and bad mental health these last few months, but I'm trying to get back on the horse by posting frequent, spontaneous short stories to my authorblog heidicvlach.com. Honestly, it's a feeling of freedom I haven't had in a long time, and I think it's rekindling my motivation to write.

I've been hatching lots of dragons in preparation for open registration, so if anyone wants to call dibs on an unnamed dragon in my lair, go for it! I agree that Tundras and Snappers don't get enough love, so check out these lovely purple girls:

38951024_350.png

39423461_350.png

@micahjaguar Happy to see you still living the dream! I've picked up an ebook copy of your Business Book, since I'd love to pick up some tips from you (even though I seem to have 1/100th the energy you have, omg).

@Hanakoto Ooh, exciting! Congrats!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16