Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | lore help??
ive been wanting to start writing my clan lore but i just can never think of any ideas that i connect with?

i can generally come up with dragon characteristics and things like that but i have trouble coming up with lore to connect them all and actually give them bios

if that makes sense?

so yeah im just wondering if you guys have any spare ideas you would be willing to share
ive been wanting to start writing my clan lore but i just can never think of any ideas that i connect with?

i can generally come up with dragon characteristics and things like that but i have trouble coming up with lore to connect them all and actually give them bios

if that makes sense?

so yeah im just wondering if you guys have any spare ideas you would be willing to share
@aleclightwood

My Ideas are my own but I may be able to help. How about base your lore off of the nords? You being an ice clan. Not necessarily vikings though, nords in general, with holds, thanes, jarls, spirit beasts, the whole nine yards.
@aleclightwood

My Ideas are my own but I may be able to help. How about base your lore off of the nords? You being an ice clan. Not necessarily vikings though, nords in general, with holds, thanes, jarls, spirit beasts, the whole nine yards.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@aleclightwood

I see that your progens are from fire, but you currently being in ice could be made so that you've migrated south. like maybe your clan are explorers, or nomads, or have been exiled.

the general theme can be tricky tho, and you can totally combine things to make ideas. like, for example, my clan is set up in wind, where everything is east-asian inspired, but I really love the western-european ideas of faeries, so i've merged the two to create my own lore!
@aleclightwood

I see that your progens are from fire, but you currently being in ice could be made so that you've migrated south. like maybe your clan are explorers, or nomads, or have been exiled.

the general theme can be tricky tho, and you can totally combine things to make ideas. like, for example, my clan is set up in wind, where everything is east-asian inspired, but I really love the western-european ideas of faeries, so i've merged the two to create my own lore!
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png