Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Writing/Bios [Open]
1 2 3 4 5
@NovaRaptor
Take your time^^ and thanks for doing this!
@NovaRaptor
Take your time^^ and thanks for doing this!
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@NovaRaptor Hello! Could you come up with something for this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34766574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347666/34766574_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a clan lore (pretty wip but also the basics are down pat) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2355941]here[/url] but I don't have any ideas other than that!
@NovaRaptor Hello! Could you come up with something for this dragon?

34766574_350.png

I have a clan lore (pretty wip but also the basics are down pat) here but I don't have any ideas other than that!
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@unseelieknight

I will work on yours as well! As stated before, it might take some time since I have class atm. :)
@unseelieknight

I will work on yours as well! As stated before, it might take some time since I have class atm. :)
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor no rush! Take all the time need :)

I hope you have a good day! Thank you!
@NovaRaptor no rush! Take all the time need :)

I hope you have a good day! Thank you!
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@FluffyTundras I got some free time to whip something up for you. Enjoy! And thank you for helping me out by providing me something to write about! \o/ [quote=Nalani Bio]From a young age, Nalani has always felt a connection with nature. In her dreams, she was greeted by ghostly figures, silhouettes of dragons. They spoke to her, and she could understand them. At first she believed these were simply nightmares, but came to realize that they weren’t products of her mind, but were instead spirits of dragons in the past, attempting to reach out to their living relatives. Nalani could only reach this state when she slept, and even then it wasn't guaranteed. She wanted to use her gift in order to help living dragons find peace and knowledge. She took up the art of magic, and learned to channel her magic in order to enter the trance-like state that sleep would offer her, except without sleeping. With repeated practice, it eventually proved to be successful. With this success, she set out to help dragons in their quest of peace. She reached out to dragons’ dead loved ones, and delivered messages from the spirits to the living. Work in the spirit world, though, comes with risks, and on more than one occasion she has encountered evil spirits, which have left her out of commission for days at a time while she recovered mentally from the encounters.[/quote]
@FluffyTundras

I got some free time to whip something up for you. Enjoy! And thank you for helping me out by providing me something to write about! \o/
Nalani Bio wrote:
From a young age, Nalani has always felt a connection with nature. In her dreams, she was greeted by ghostly figures, silhouettes of dragons. They spoke to her, and she could understand them. At first she believed these were simply nightmares, but came to realize that they weren’t products of her mind, but were instead spirits of dragons in the past, attempting to reach out to their living relatives. Nalani could only reach this state when she slept, and even then it wasn't guaranteed. She wanted to use her gift in order to help living dragons find peace and knowledge. She took up the art of magic, and learned to channel her magic in order to enter the trance-like state that sleep would offer her, except without sleeping. With repeated practice, it eventually proved to be successful. With this success, she set out to help dragons in their quest of peace. She reached out to dragons’ dead loved ones, and delivered messages from the spirits to the living. Work in the spirit world, though, comes with risks, and on more than one occasion she has encountered evil spirits, which have left her out of commission for days at a time while she recovered mentally from the encounters.
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor
Ahh thank you! I love it <3
@NovaRaptor
Ahh thank you! I love it <3
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@FluffyTundras

You're very welcome! I'm glad you love it! :3
@FluffyTundras

You're very welcome! I'm glad you love it! :3
4eULBaO.png
@unseelieknight I am SO sorry for my lateness! I have been kinda busy, and just now got around to finishing this, I started it sometime yesterday! I hope it's what you're looking for?? She came during a storm, thrown ashore and suffering an accident that nearly left her dead. Suffering memory loss and unable to remember much of her past, she made a new life for herself as a guard/protector of sorts. [quote][i]Gone with the wind.[/i] That was how it always started on The Isle. That was the way of life. Oeric didn’t remember how she arrived; she only knew that she was here now. Thrown ashore after a heavy storm, she was left to fend for herself. Without the help of Pan and the other residents, she would have died. After having regained her strength, after her crash landing into the island, she took up training in order to become a fighter, a protector. She wanted to give her life to the dragons that helped keep her alive. When questioned about her past, she could not provide many answers. She didn’t remember very much about her past. She remembered she has a family, and had siblings. She faintly remembered childhood memories. When asked to provide further details about them, she couldn’t. All she knew was that she was one of them now. This was her new family. Donned in armor of gold, she would protect them at all costs. She has found her new purpose here, a new way of life. To outsiders, she is mysterious and silent, rarely having anything to say unless it pertains to her duties. They yearn for a dedication like hers. If only they knew the full story. [/quote]
@unseelieknight

I am SO sorry for my lateness! I have been kinda busy, and just now got around to finishing this, I started it sometime yesterday! I hope it's what you're looking for??

She came during a storm, thrown ashore and suffering an accident that nearly left her dead. Suffering memory loss and unable to remember much of her past, she made a new life for herself as a guard/protector of sorts.
Quote:
Gone with the wind. That was how it always started on The Isle. That was the way of life.

Oeric didn’t remember how she arrived; she only knew that she was here now.
Thrown ashore after a heavy storm, she was left to fend for herself. Without the help of Pan and the other residents, she would have died. After having regained her strength, after her crash landing into the island, she took up training in order to become a fighter, a protector. She wanted to give her life to the dragons that helped keep her alive. When questioned about her past, she could not provide many answers. She didn’t remember very much about her past. She remembered she has a family, and had siblings. She faintly remembered childhood memories. When asked to provide further details about them, she couldn’t. All she knew was that she was one of them now. This was her new family. Donned in armor of gold, she would protect them at all costs. She has found her new purpose here, a new way of life. To outsiders, she is mysterious and silent, rarely having anything to say unless it pertains to her duties. They yearn for a dedication like hers. If only they knew the full story.
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor Could you please do a bio for this guy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27555987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275560/27555987_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NovaRaptor

Could you please do a bio for this guy here?

27555987_350.png
XeQIpmN.png
@NovaRaptor Do you think you could do something for Swiftstrike here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21419771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214198/21419771_350.png[/img] [/url] He's the youngest of my progens' kids. He likes to hang around Nightstalker the kindly necromancer and Raiden the less-kindly occultist. Please and thank you.
@NovaRaptor
Do you think you could do something for Swiftstrike here?

21419771_350.png

He's the youngest of my progens' kids. He likes to hang around Nightstalker the kindly necromancer and Raiden the less-kindly occultist.

Please and thank you.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5