Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free elemental wax seals and stuff
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43
Thank you for these adorable creations![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for these adorable creations!
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
Those look awesome! Great job! <3
Those look awesome! Great job! <3
JGnDE4d.gifrTAdEJd.pngXcPtnq0.pngGDOso1a.gif
VrmmSen.gifI9CtFql.pngaBJ6ZMz.pngzKcvJhj.gif
posting so i can come back c:
posting so i can come back c:
These look so cool :0
These look so cool :0
I KNOW RIGHT :)
I KNOW RIGHT :)
these are all gorgeous, I love those images so much, thank you!!!

PS, may I be added to the pinglist too please?
these are all gorgeous, I love those images so much, thank you!!!

PS, may I be added to the pinglist too please?
goSc2L4.png
is there any way to make these signature size? when i try with the pillars or milkshakes they cut half of the bottom off
is there any way to make these signature size? when i try with the pillars or milkshakes they cut half of the bottom off
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@SCP1762
yo was there a line-break or whatever they're called in the box before you pasted them

it also might be that another picture in your signature is 150 pixels tall, which exceeds the 100 pixel height limit. it looks like some of the top needs to be cropped off
@SCP1762
yo was there a line-break or whatever they're called in the box before you pasted them

it also might be that another picture in your signature is 150 pixels tall, which exceeds the 100 pixel height limit. it looks like some of the top needs to be cropped off
goSc2L4.png eDIeknU.png Insta (updating)
@Krastei there wasnt a line break, i am unsure how to crop the signature I am using though, because its just the bonsai garden
@Krastei there wasnt a line break, i am unsure how to crop the signature I am using though, because its just the bonsai garden
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
these are all so great!
these are all so great!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43