Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Elements Rewrites [Music] [Pinglist]
1 2 3
then I will patiently await the day when you do! ♥
then I will patiently await the day when you do! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
[size=1]@EverAthena @Kauria @artisticRock @Shihana @Arial @Carracosta @Guardianite @Amberleafz @Nethke @Jadepillar @Snapdragoon @Juri01 @BlackMistress @Rinring @RainingAcid @Kahvinporo @Snorkel @Lupik @Ghostharpies @Harana @Fellefan @KallyPaige Ping List: Full Piece[/size] [center][url=https://projectskysong.bandcamp.com/track/stone-song][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/9544a9de-bfda-447a-a0e9-d6f688155981/dctq5ps-fa17e7cd-5fb4-4169-ac47-704c41e2fa07.png[/img][/url][/center] Hello all! Once again running a bit slow this month, but Earth Flight's song is now finally available! With that, all eleven flights' songs are complete! This project has been long in the making and seeing it to completion is very deeply satisfying. A lot of these songs date back years, and just this round of rewrites has been going since January. Thank you all for thinking it was worth the ping once a month, and I hope you all enjoy. I'll be continuing with other projects which I'll try to update this thread with. Those of you who are on the General List will get to see those as they come.
@EverAthena @Kauria @artisticRock @Shihana @Arial @Carracosta @Guardianite @Amberleafz @Nethke @Jadepillar @Snapdragoon @Juri01 @BlackMistress @Rinring @RainingAcid @Kahvinporo @Snorkel @Lupik @Ghostharpies @Harana @Fellefan @KallyPaige
Ping List: Full Piece

dctq5ps-fa17e7cd-5fb4-4169-ac47-704c41e2fa07.png

Hello all! Once again running a bit slow this month, but Earth Flight's song is now finally available! With that, all eleven flights' songs are complete! This project has been long in the making and seeing it to completion is very deeply satisfying. A lot of these songs date back years, and just this round of rewrites has been going since January.
Thank you all for thinking it was worth the ping once a month, and I hope you all enjoy. I'll be continuing with other projects which I'll try to update this thread with. Those of you who are on the General List will get to see those as they come.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
-X-
-X-
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai

My gosh. I just listened to Earth's song and just, wow. Incredible!
@Llanai

My gosh. I just listened to Earth's song and just, wow. Incredible!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki

Thank you! Stonesong has come a long way. I'm glad you enjoyed!
@Ashki

Thank you! Stonesong has come a long way. I'm glad you enjoyed!
@Llanai

Could I be added to the pinglist please :3

@Llanai

Could I be added to the pinglist please :3

I've been thinking about making music to accompany my lore for so long now - it makes me very happy to learn somebody else has done something similar already.

^-^

I'm listening now and really enjoying it.
I've been thinking about making music to accompany my lore for so long now - it makes me very happy to learn somebody else has done something similar already.

^-^

I'm listening now and really enjoying it.
rkC7fxE.png
1 2 3