Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65
[color=green]Not a snake but it's rainbow so... Please link back to here if using this, otherwise go wild! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c8c5ae7e0587586f69ae89ef6d022858/tumblr_p71oprqNnS1w8xkufo1_100.png[/img]
Not a snake but it's rainbow so...

Please link back to here if using this, otherwise go wild!

tumblr_p71oprqNnS1w8xkufo1_100.png
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
These are fantastic
These are fantastic
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png Uoxr5on.png
@silverdusk look at this lovely lovely stuff!
@silverdusk look at this lovely lovely stuff!
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
is that a got damn homestuck reference
is that a got damn homestuck reference
TadiMRR.png
im vk and i dont know how to be a human
hello! can i be put on the ping list?
hello! can i be put on the ping list?
I have a question... and its kinda a serious one... i don't really know what i am, because i am completely not open to the dance of the nekked but i don't know what love feels like if that makes sense, like my best friend is my favorite person in the world, but i don't know if i love her or if its just me being all like ah yes friendship is great you know? what am i?
I have a question... and its kinda a serious one... i don't really know what i am, because i am completely not open to the dance of the nekked but i don't know what love feels like if that makes sense, like my best friend is my favorite person in the world, but i don't know if i love her or if its just me being all like ah yes friendship is great you know? what am i?
@novalunis

Sounds like being ace of some sort, or I could be projecting. If you don't feel the need to do the dirty that doesn't mean you couldn't have a romantic attraction. There are 'platonic couples' who will adopt together but not have intimate relations. Just do what feels right to you.
@novalunis

Sounds like being ace of some sort, or I could be projecting. If you don't feel the need to do the dirty that doesn't mean you couldn't have a romantic attraction. There are 'platonic couples' who will adopt together but not have intimate relations. Just do what feels right to you.
Ct2Cf2o.png
@bananaBat

thanks for the feedback, But the thing is, i was in a relationship and he completely betrayed me and looking back i was never sure if i loved him. I just don't know what love feels like, but i don't want to hurt my best friend
@bananaBat

thanks for the feedback, But the thing is, i was in a relationship and he completely betrayed me and looking back i was never sure if i loved him. I just don't know what love feels like, but i don't want to hurt my best friend
[color=green]Checking interest - mice? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858695614332930/436015312316530708/Paint_Bucket.png[/img] [size=1]@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @SoullessARMY @jsttlauren @FantasticHaxorus @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @SilverWiing @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary
Checking interest - mice?

Paint_Bucket.png

@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @SoullessARMY @jsttlauren @FantasticHaxorus @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @SilverWiing @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Ahhhh, the mice are adorable! I'd love to see pride things made out of them! <3
Ahhhh, the mice are adorable! I'd love to see pride things made out of them! <3
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65