Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 240 241
[quote name="Catkidemma" date="2018-12-13 10:01:54" ] @Aetherstorm Page 83!? Nice!!! My book's coming along really well too. Should be done before the end of this schoo year, hopefully! :33 Also, Guess who's finally catching up with HTTYD: Race to the Edge? ITS ME! Now Ive decided if I could ride any dragon, it would either be a Stormcutter, Changewing or a Speed Stinger. It'd be cool to ride a Changewing high up in the sky and have it blend in with the sky so people below couldn't even see me flyin by :P You still into Woolly Howls? ;3 Also, Im doing alright. Recovery is a suck but its okay. How have you been??? [/quote] @Catkidemma I'd personally like to ride a Night/Light Fury myself, but Stormcutters are pretty cool too :D
Catkidemma wrote on 2018-12-13 10:01:54:
@Aetherstorm Page 83!? Nice!!! My book's coming along really well too. Should be done before the end of this schoo year, hopefully! :33

Also, Guess who's finally catching up with HTTYD: Race to the Edge? ITS ME! Now Ive decided if I could ride any dragon, it would either be a Stormcutter, Changewing or a Speed Stinger. It'd be cool to ride a Changewing high up in the sky and have it blend in with the sky so people below couldn't even see me flyin by :P

You still into Woolly Howls? ;3

Also, Im doing alright. Recovery is a suck but its okay. How have you been???

@Catkidemma

I'd personally like to ride a Night/Light Fury myself, but Stormcutters are pretty cool too :D
@Aetherstorm

Sure, take as much time as you need - I hope you'll feel better after a rest.

Frank (the raffle baby) sends his greetings!
@Aetherstorm

Sure, take as much time as you need - I hope you'll feel better after a rest.

Frank (the raffle baby) sends his greetings!
@Tirtouga678 Fair enough, Night/Light furies are amazing godly children. XD
@Tirtouga678 Fair enough, Night/Light furies are amazing godly children. XD
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma

Agreed. But when you ride a Changewing even if it changes colour you won't, right? Then you'll just be... FLOATING IN MIDAIR??? HUH?!?
@Catkidemma

Agreed. But when you ride a Changewing even if it changes colour you won't, right? Then you'll just be... FLOATING IN MIDAIR??? HUH?!?
@Tirtouga678 Well, if you were high enough, it could change into the shape of the clouds or color of the sky. Then you're basically camouflaged ;3
@Tirtouga678 Well, if you were high enough, it could change into the shape of the clouds or color of the sky. Then you're basically camouflaged ;3
@Catkidemma

But you wouldn't change colour to match the clouds. Oh wait imagine if someone just rides by flying an aeroplane and he's like "WAIT IS THAT A PERSON FLOATING IN MIDAIR" and freaks out

:P
crazy conspiracy theories are my forte
@Catkidemma

But you wouldn't change colour to match the clouds. Oh wait imagine if someone just rides by flying an aeroplane and he's like "WAIT IS THAT A PERSON FLOATING IN MIDAIR" and freaks out

:P
crazy conspiracy theories are my forte
@Tirtouga678 I'm basically a wingmaiden without enslaving small dragons

what
@Tirtouga678 I'm basically a wingmaiden without enslaving small dragons

what
@Catkidemma

Interesting...

Perhaps we should continue this by PM
@Catkidemma

Interesting...

Perhaps we should continue this by PM
@Tirtouga678 Agh, I would love to but I'm procrastinating by doing this, and I really need to get off my butt and do things. Thank you though TwT
@Tirtouga678 Agh, I would love to but I'm procrastinating by doing this, and I really need to get off my butt and do things. Thank you though TwT
hi
you alive
ma neither
hi
you alive
ma neither
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 240 241