Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Interactive Nuzlocke] Burn
[center][font=Tw Cen MT][size=7][color=#FF5733][b]BURN[/b][/color][/size][/font] [font=Segoe Print][size=6][color=#4D1306][i]An Interactive Nuzlocke[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=high tower text][size=4]Hello and welcome to [b]BURN[/b], my Nuzlocke! This is going to be a Nuzlocke unlike any other you've read before, where the [i]readers[/i] decide the story. That's right, this is an [i]interactive[/i] story! [b]You[/b] decide [b]what[/b] paths the characters take, [b]who[/b] they trust, and [b]what[/b] they do. You can also decide [b]who[/b] to save from [b]death[/b] for one week each week. How will this affect the story? We won't know until it begins... The choice chosen will be the one that reaches five votes first.[/size][/font] [font=tw cen MT][size=5][color=#FF5733][b]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/b][/color][/size][/font] The Beginning [b]Pinglist[/b] [quote]@Kallifrey @TrashSummer @Selyra[/quote] [b]Characters[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34800307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348004/34800307_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] The lone survivor. A male Guardian, yet unnamed.[/columns]
BURN
An Interactive Nuzlocke

Hello and welcome to BURN, my Nuzlocke! This is going to be a Nuzlocke unlike any other you've read before, where the readers decide the story. That's right, this is an interactive story! You decide what paths the characters take, who they trust, and what they do. You can also decide who to save from death for one week each week. How will this affect the story? We won't know until it begins...

The choice chosen will be the one that reaches five votes first.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

The Beginning

Pinglist

Characters

34800307_350.png
The lone survivor. A male Guardian, yet unnamed.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
THE BEGINNING - PART ONE

You wake to the sound of the world burning.

Things are falling all around you, crashing and breaking and splintering into a thousand pieces. The screams of the innocent reach your ears, and you cover your head with your paws. There is only one thing you must do, and you know what you must do, but you do not want to do it.

What will you do?

> Run from the flames. (3 votes)
> Stay in the nest.
THE BEGINNING - PART ONE

You wake to the sound of the world burning.

Things are falling all around you, crashing and breaking and splintering into a thousand pieces. The screams of the innocent reach your ears, and you cover your head with your paws. There is only one thing you must do, and you know what you must do, but you do not want to do it.

What will you do?

> Run from the flames. (3 votes)
> Stay in the nest.
> Run from the flames.

Add me to the ping list please?
> Run from the flames.

Add me to the ping list please?

fey/feyr/feyr/feyrs/feyrself pronouns
FR +3
Please Ping
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Kallifrey adding now!
@Kallifrey adding now!
> Run from the flames.

Pinglist?
> Run from the flames.

Pinglist?
Cisn't (Trans flag)
Any Pronoun (Nonbinary flag)
Toric (Toric flag)
aKQC34f.png
Goth: Baby Bat
Adult Player (Plague flight)
College Student
Al1BEGR.png
20yo || Currently in my environmental science undergrad. Ask me about it!
@TrashSummer definitely! Adding you now.
@TrashSummer definitely! Adding you now.
bump
bump
> Run from the flames.

Add me to the pinglist too!
> Run from the flames.

Add me to the pinglist too!
2hdzlmv.jpg
@Selyra adding you now!
@Selyra adding you now!