Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Symbol! Thingy.
[center]I was bored and decided to make a silly little clan symbol. I call my clan the 'Windward Wings' so, :^) yep. Not cheesy at all. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7LfgqSV.png[/img][/center]
I was bored and decided to make a silly little clan symbol. I call my clan the 'Windward Wings' so, :^) yep. Not cheesy at all.

7LfgqSV.png
wind_banner.png XWGx9rY.gifwind_banner.png
@crazycoolcats

That's a pretty symbol you've got there :> How long did it take?
@crazycoolcats

That's a pretty symbol you've got there :> How long did it take?
@Enmity ah, thank you! I didn't keep track, but, maybe an hour? Probably just because in the end I changed like everything lmao.
@Enmity ah, thank you! I didn't keep track, but, maybe an hour? Probably just because in the end I changed like everything lmao.
@crazycoolcats nice!
@crazycoolcats nice!
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
That looks really good! I love the different symbols you incorporated into the design.

Makes me want to do my own for my clan!
That looks really good! I love the different symbols you incorporated into the design.

Makes me want to do my own for my clan!
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
@crazycoolcats
Are you taking commissions on these??
@crazycoolcats
Are you taking commissions on these??
XxPfLYS.png
@crazycoolcats - Yes, are you taking commissions? My current symbol is getting a little old for my tastes.
@crazycoolcats - Yes, are you taking commissions? My current symbol is getting a little old for my tastes.
Fen | They/them
@Valiriah @Parselmouth sorry I'm so late n stuff
I'd consider comms on these for sure. I'm just anxious I might totally ruin it or something so //nervous laughter
@Valiriah @Parselmouth sorry I'm so late n stuff
I'd consider comms on these for sure. I'm just anxious I might totally ruin it or something so //nervous laughter
@crazycoolcats
I don't even have a clan symbol, so I don't think you could ruin it at all. I barely have any idea of what I'd want it to be, so you'd have a ton of artistic freedom!
@crazycoolcats
I don't even have a clan symbol, so I don't think you could ruin it at all. I barely have any idea of what I'd want it to be, so you'd have a ton of artistic freedom!
XxPfLYS.png