Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Open Resource] Deities Head Sprites
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@catgame21234

Can you add me to PlagueBringer's Pinglist?
Also, the one gif of the Arcanist looking around for some reason really reminds me of the doomguy/wolfenstein protagonist toolbar thing and I can't stop chuckling at the thought! Great work on these!
@catgame21234

Can you add me to PlagueBringer's Pinglist?
Also, the one gif of the Arcanist looking around for some reason really reminds me of the doomguy/wolfenstein protagonist toolbar thing and I can't stop chuckling at the thought! Great work on these!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
@Wepwawet [img]http://i.imgur.com/kHklzJj.gif[/img] [img]https://thumbs.mic.com/ZmUwM2JhNzhlMSMvbjdsNlp4ZVZwX05UUVBQd2RLVllnWUdxaE4wPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYThyOW1zMnN5NmR3ZWRkaDR0cGR1bHZubWtramJ5d3d1bWxyMGlrc3RxaWF2c2Z0amZzNHIzaGtpMXBlcG96Ny5naWY.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KGWMaCW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aXJZ9tj.png[/img] [size=1]art by me[/size] He needs a bit more snazz like this inorder to pull that iconic look off. …I could do it later tho
@Wepwawet

kHklzJj.gif
ZmUwM2JhNzhlMSMvbjdsNlp4ZVZwX05UUVBQd2RLVllnWUdxaE4wPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYThyOW1zMnN5NmR3ZWRkaDR0cGR1bHZubWtramJ5d3d1bWxyMGlrc3RxaWF2c2Z0amZzNHIzaGtpMXBlcG96Ny5naWY.gif
KGWMaCW.png
aXJZ9tj.png
art by me

He needs a bit more snazz like this inorder to pull that iconic look off.
…I could do it later tho
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Wistral,@Dreamcoyote, @Zaelium, @RottingFlesh, @GlitchEnder, @Vauvenal, @septarianflare, @LadyAaron,@Whalewings, @AzraMajere @timeblitz

Earthshaker
Code:
@turtlee

The funnies
Code:
@hyuukiru

Earthshaker, The funnies, Stormcatcher, and Just for fun have been updated!
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Wistral,@Dreamcoyote, @Zaelium, @RottingFlesh, @GlitchEnder, @Vauvenal, @septarianflare, @LadyAaron,@Whalewings, @AzraMajere @timeblitz

Earthshaker
Code:
@turtlee

The funnies
Code:
@hyuukiru

Earthshaker, The funnies, Stormcatcher, and Just for fun have been updated!
Stormcatcher and Tidelord gif (ESPECIALLY Tidelord death metal gif) are fantastic. This is amazing topic. \subscribed\
Stormcatcher and Tidelord gif (ESPECIALLY Tidelord death metal gif) are fantastic. This is amazing topic. \subscribed\
My beer can do this, hold me
@catgame21234

OMg put me on the general pinglist for all updates because this is amaaazing XD

i especially need more Plague momma. You did so well with Spacefather.. i need my mother too XD

also, i need to bribe you to do an animation of a dragon of mine if you are up for it ^>^
@catgame21234

OMg put me on the general pinglist for all updates because this is amaaazing XD

i especially need more Plague momma. You did so well with Spacefather.. i need my mother too XD

also, i need to bribe you to do an animation of a dragon of mine if you are up for it ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

if you have IRL cash to bribe me with I would take it actualy,even if it is a couple of bucks, my computer is failing on me and I am worryed since I dont have a replacment
that or the very least I can save up to recover from the cost of a replaced battery ^^;
@Draconequis

if you have IRL cash to bribe me with I would take it actualy,even if it is a couple of bucks, my computer is failing on me and I am worryed since I dont have a replacment
that or the very least I can save up to recover from the cost of a replaced battery ^^;
@catgame21234

aaah i don't actually T/T All my money went to food and college this week hahah T>T
@catgame21234

aaah i don't actually T/T All my money went to food and college this week hahah T>T
@Draconequis

well if you ever get 3 dollars on paypal or so i can make some faces for you ^u^

or a LOT of gems
@Draconequis

well if you ever get 3 dollars on paypal or so i can make some faces for you ^u^

or a LOT of gems
@catgame21234

i'll keep that in mind lolol
@catgame21234

i'll keep that in mind lolol
[quote name="@catgame21234" date=2017-05-14 19:39:47] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fh9aAX7.gif[/img] [/quote] So you like Majora’s Mask, eh? I earn a gem per day, and if you keep exploiting my fandragons in gif form, I will send you each gem I earn that day. How’s that?
@catgame21234 wrote on 2017-05-14:
Fh9aAX7.gif
So you like Majora’s Mask, eh? I earn a gem per day, and if you keep exploiting my fandragons in gif form, I will send you each gem I earn that day. How’s that?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19