Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ----- Record of dragon sketches---
1 2 3
@ILUVDRAGONS
Yas! The httyd series and movies were one of my favorites! And of course the soundtrack is phenomenal- John Powell is one of my all time favorite composers! :D
@ILUVDRAGONS
Yas! The httyd series and movies were one of my favorites! And of course the soundtrack is phenomenal- John Powell is one of my all time favorite composers! :D
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
Thanks for trying, not too bad
@ILUVDRAGONS
Thanks for trying, not too bad
z0HlerP.png
@QueenRed
you and me both know its atrocious Thank you though! For letting me try draw your derg! It was still fun drawing :D even if the attempt was objectively horrible xD
@QueenRed
you and me both know its atrocious Thank you though! For letting me try draw your derg! It was still fun drawing :D even if the attempt was objectively horrible xD
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
It's better than anything I could draw :')
@ILUVDRAGONS
It's better than anything I could draw :')
z0HlerP.png
@ILUVDRAGONS Maybe you can try a skydancer? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19544647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195447/19544647_350.png[/img] [/url] She's my only Female Sky dancer in my clan c:
@ILUVDRAGONS

Maybe you can try a skydancer?

19544647_350.png

She's my only Female Sky dancer in my clan c:
?RDgth=party.png
@iluvdragons hey there!! Feel free to pick anyone in my lair to draw! I love your art style :)
@iluvdragons hey there!! Feel free to pick anyone in my lair to draw! I love your art style :)
my wishlist ♥
@ILUVDRAGONS

You can do any dragons in my lair you're comfortable with that have apparel
@ILUVDRAGONS

You can do any dragons in my lair you're comfortable with that have apparel
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?