Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In need of lore!
1 2 3 4 5
Hi there. I am in need of lore for each of my dragons. If you have ideas, please post them. We are on to #3: Pegasus. (In the lore, please include her wish to become a great magician and her love for her mate, Achashverosh [Barracuda and Volcano's firstborn son].) Here is a picture of Pegasus and her familiar: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29520761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295208/29520761_350.png[/img] [/url][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1144.png[/img] Thank you for helping. :D Familiar: Death's-Head Stag
Hi there. I am in need of lore for each of my dragons. If you have ideas, please post them. We are on to #3: Pegasus. (In the lore, please include her wish to become a great magician and her love for her mate, Achashverosh [Barracuda and Volcano's firstborn son].) Here is a picture of Pegasus and her familiar:

29520761_350.png
1144.png
Thank you for helping. :D
Familiar: Death's-Head Stag
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Mrp!
Mrp!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Mrp!
Mrp!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox

I might be able to help, but I'll need more specifics. Do you want lighthearted lore? Something darker? Do you want the story to be centered around Barracuda and Volcano's love, or is that a background thing?

Also, in case you want it, here is an example of my lore. That's a more lighthearted example, btw. I have examples for darker lore too if you want.
@flyingfennecfox

I might be able to help, but I'll need more specifics. Do you want lighthearted lore? Something darker? Do you want the story to be centered around Barracuda and Volcano's love, or is that a background thing?

Also, in case you want it, here is an example of my lore. That's a more lighthearted example, btw. I have examples for darker lore too if you want.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear lighthearted would be fine :3. Either centered or background would be fine, surprise me! I do like that example btw. Just pick out the personality/biography that you think would fit her. :D
@Windshear lighthearted would be fine :3. Either centered or background would be fine, surprise me! I do like that example btw. Just pick out the personality/biography that you think would fit her. :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Mrp!
Mrp!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@Windshear Sorry lol, I forgot to mention Barracuda's familiar: a Vulpine Lamp. XD
@Windshear Sorry lol, I forgot to mention Barracuda's familiar: a Vulpine Lamp. XD
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox

Okay, no problem! I'll write something for you today or tomorrow sometime!
@flyingfennecfox

Okay, no problem! I'll write something for you today or tomorrow sometime!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear thaaank youuuuu! :D
@Windshear thaaank youuuuu! :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@FlyingFennicfox Bumping threads in discussion forums is against the Code of Conduct, so please do not continue bumping this thread. Thank you! :)
@FlyingFennicfox Bumping threads in discussion forums is against the Code of Conduct, so please do not continue bumping this thread. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5