Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1584 1585
I think Sift looks really good with it!! The wing cover looks rlly good on PCs in general I think.

I'm a fool who always opens chests the moment I get them, so I don't have any to bust through. I'll just have to wait until the sniping slows down!
I think Sift looks really good with it!! The wing cover looks rlly good on PCs in general I think.

I'm a fool who always opens chests the moment I get them, so I don't have any to bust through. I'll just have to wait until the sniping slows down!
Haha, I usually open them right away too, though I didn't have time lately and had a few amassed. Any colors/items you want me to watch out for in case I happen to spot them? I'm horrible at sniping though
Haha, I usually open them right away too, though I didn't have time lately and had a few amassed. Any colors/items you want me to watch out for in case I happen to spot them? I'm horrible at sniping though
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Haha, good to know I'm not the only one. No need to go out of your way, but if you happen to catch any of the "archer" (purple) set, I'd gladly repay you for your efforts! I'm hoping to outfit this boy with 'em.
Haha, good to know I'm not the only one. No need to go out of your way, but if you happen to catch any of the "archer" (purple) set, I'd gladly repay you for your efforts! I'm hoping to outfit this boy with 'em.
Oh hey, I do have a purple cloak! I'll send it over (if it ends up it's the right one)! And he'll look quite spiffy with them! :D
Oh hey, I do have a purple cloak! I'll send it over (if it ends up it's the right one)! And he'll look quite spiffy with them! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Oh heck, nice!! Thank you!
Oh heck, nice!! Thank you!
"Of course they went on Oakrest kids" LOLOLOLOL. I have to say that Sootshadow looks super good. <3 That tail piece yo.

I generally don't make dewy starry eyes at new apparel because, like scar, I open all my boxes right away (yo immediate gratification / disappointment) because I AM THE LORD OF ALL THE TEARDROP JEWELRY. That is literally the only thing I get in boxes, lol. Oh and also aviator helmets. Baldwin must think I knocked over some swank pilots this week or something.

I'll eventually find something I NEED and then make sad faces at it for two months until the price in the AH drops, because wow I can't find things in the marketplace either. lol I am useless dressing dragons. XD;;;
"Of course they went on Oakrest kids" LOLOLOLOL. I have to say that Sootshadow looks super good. <3 That tail piece yo.

I generally don't make dewy starry eyes at new apparel because, like scar, I open all my boxes right away (yo immediate gratification / disappointment) because I AM THE LORD OF ALL THE TEARDROP JEWELRY. That is literally the only thing I get in boxes, lol. Oh and also aviator helmets. Baldwin must think I knocked over some swank pilots this week or something.

I'll eventually find something I NEED and then make sad faces at it for two months until the price in the AH drops, because wow I can't find things in the marketplace either. lol I am useless dressing dragons. XD;;;
I really like the tail pieces. <3

The only reason I hadn't opened those chests was because lazy/busy/I had kinda forgotten??, but it was nice to finally get a couple pieces of new apparel right away. They usually just give me teardrop jewelry and wraps...they must think my dragons get injured a lot. Or are ninjas. That like to wear jewelry.

Usually the pieces I end up super wanting for a dragon, once I acquire them I realize they really don't work on the dragon I wanted them for. xD;; And then pieces I think I'll never need I finally find a dragon they work on and then said dragon makes me go buy other pieces in the set because they are a spoiled brat.

I am not good at dressing my dragons. Usually I just find a piece of apparel and stick it on them so that I feel like at least they have one thing. xD;; But after opening lots of chests, sometimes I play around with dragons and they end up with all of these (weird looking) clothes and then I'm afraid to take them off because I finally figured out something with layers and I'll never remember the order.
I really like the tail pieces. <3

The only reason I hadn't opened those chests was because lazy/busy/I had kinda forgotten??, but it was nice to finally get a couple pieces of new apparel right away. They usually just give me teardrop jewelry and wraps...they must think my dragons get injured a lot. Or are ninjas. That like to wear jewelry.

Usually the pieces I end up super wanting for a dragon, once I acquire them I realize they really don't work on the dragon I wanted them for. xD;; And then pieces I think I'll never need I finally find a dragon they work on and then said dragon makes me go buy other pieces in the set because they are a spoiled brat.

I am not good at dressing my dragons. Usually I just find a piece of apparel and stick it on them so that I feel like at least they have one thing. xD;; But after opening lots of chests, sometimes I play around with dragons and they end up with all of these (weird looking) clothes and then I'm afraid to take them off because I finally figured out something with layers and I'll never remember the order.
Mmm so the new apparel sets are so good, I love them. If anybody here needs either [item=deadeye's quiver][item=hunter's gloves] I have extras :-0 I just wanted to offer here.
Mmm so the new apparel sets are so good, I love them.
If anybody here needs either

Deadeye's Quiver Hunter's Gloves

I have extras :-0 I just wanted to offer here.
Me: *casually refresh MP whenever I remember to see if I get lucky enough to nab some of the new apparel* Me: *miss the new apparel but end up with a bunch of other stuff that I didn't have [s]and don't need[/s]* I did get this though, graphicmacaroon, if you still need one: [item=archer's treads] I'm interested in the Deadman's Quiver, either trade + treasure (since your quiver is worth more) or else just buying outright if you still have it.
Me: *casually refresh MP whenever I remember to see if I get lucky enough to nab some of the new apparel*

Me: *miss the new apparel but end up with a bunch of other stuff that I didn't have and don't need*

I did get this though, graphicmacaroon, if you still need one:

Archer's Treads

I'm interested in the Deadman's Quiver, either trade + treasure (since your quiver is worth more) or else just buying outright if you still have it.
Trade and treasure is fine with me, I haven't seen any of the Archer's set yet :> I only have one extra quiver but the gloves stocked on page two right after rollover and I impulsively bought like 10 because I usually can only grab one thing when sniping :-0
Trade and treasure is fine with me, I haven't seen any of the Archer's set yet :> I only have one extra quiver but the gloves stocked on page two right after rollover and I impulsively bought like 10 because I usually can only grab one thing when sniping :-0
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1584 1585