Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 1584 1585
GM - SD adopts where? Sign me up! :D
GM - SD adopts where? Sign me up! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Yesss I saw it and I knew I had to get it for her uwu She's so fancy. But now I'm even more blocked on what other apparel to give her. So she's staying like this for now.
Yesss I saw it and I knew I had to get it for her uwu She's so fancy. But now I'm even more blocked on what other apparel to give her. So she's staying like this for now.
Pinged. Ahh I used your child because I didn't feel like getting on the other computer for more examples :'>

Also if my prices are terrible tell me
Pinged. Ahh I used your child because I didn't feel like getting on the other computer for more examples :'>

Also if my prices are terrible tell me
GM - okay, I'll take a look! :D
GM - okay, I'll take a look! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Okay, GM, I posted - happy to change it though if you'd rather start with something else! (Also if you get other customers, feel free to bump me down the slots.)
Okay, GM, I posted - happy to change it though if you'd rather start with something else! (Also if you get other customers, feel free to bump me down the slots.)
Salathielly makes money, THE AUCTION THREAD. Oh man I am going to have to go back and look at that later and just MARVEL at how much money everyone is throwing around. :D Good luck, spacefriend!

Eulerian - That lore is terrifying. I love it.

GM - SHAW'S ACCENT OH LORD WHAT.

also excuse me let me pay you money for skydancer adopts what is this where is my link show this to me.
Salathielly makes money, THE AUCTION THREAD. Oh man I am going to have to go back and look at that later and just MARVEL at how much money everyone is throwing around. :D Good luck, spacefriend!

Eulerian - That lore is terrifying. I love it.

GM - SHAW'S ACCENT OH LORD WHAT.

also excuse me let me pay you money for skydancer adopts what is this where is my link show this to me.
I've never done an auction before and I know it will be bad for my anxiety but I couldn't think of a more fair way. >.>;;

I've never done an auction before and I know it will be bad for my anxiety but I couldn't think of a more fair way. >.>;;

Salathielly - Hopefully not too bad for your anxiety. I mean, I have no idea what the SB was for that christmas pair you got, but WOW that escalated quickly.
Salathielly - Hopefully not too bad for your anxiety. I mean, I have no idea what the SB was for that christmas pair you got, but WOW that escalated quickly.
Yes good luck with the auction I was tempted but I have to keep the wallet sealed v.v for that new daintyboots accent.
Yes good luck with the auction I was tempted but I have to keep the wallet sealed v.v for that new daintyboots accent.
I just put SB at 25kt/25g for all pairs to make it simple. That's weirdly not a pair I expected to be popular either? I had a hard time selling their kids.
I just put SB at 25kt/25g for all pairs to make it simple. That's weirdly not a pair I expected to be popular either? I had a hard time selling their kids.
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 1584 1585