Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Counter's Bio Resources
1 2 3
Friendly little bump <3
Friendly little bump <3
@counterklock Hiya... your sidebanners are AWESOME! Thank you for making them. I have a project to collect Gen One flight reps and finally got around to making them special bios. I used your banners. Having the map where they come from works so well. (imho) :) Do you have banners for Plague? If not, would you consider making one for me? I'm happy to pay for your time. If you want to see the layout, they start with this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3811550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38116/3811550_350.png[/img] [/url]
@counterklock Hiya... your sidebanners are AWESOME! Thank you for making them. I have a project to collect Gen One flight reps and finally got around to making them special bios. I used your banners. Having the map where they come from works so well. (imho) :)

Do you have banners for Plague? If not, would you consider making one for me? I'm happy to pay for your time.

If you want to see the layout, they start with this girl:

3811550_350.png
@Afar Thank you! I very much appreciate your interest in my bio resources, and especially glad to see my work being used! Your banners are a+++

I'm afraid I can't take commissions for banners fo two reasons; one is that I barely have time rn to do graphics with school, and two is that the banner border actually was made by someone else, and to sell banners using part of the work they did would be wrong.

@Afar Thank you! I very much appreciate your interest in my bio resources, and especially glad to see my work being used! Your banners are a+++

I'm afraid I can't take commissions for banners fo two reasons; one is that I barely have time rn to do graphics with school, and two is that the banner border actually was made by someone else, and to sell banners using part of the work they did would be wrong.

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@stormqfox

pinging myself so i can find this :DD
@stormqfox

pinging myself so i can find this :DD
tumblr_inline_ol0saiC89f1t5w799_540.png
@counterklock No problem! School comes first. Good on you for making it a priority. And, I see what you mean about Mirbella's frame and reselling.

I'll dust off the Photoshop and see what I can come up with. Maybe I'll learn something new.
Thanks!
@counterklock No problem! School comes first. Good on you for making it a priority. And, I see what you mean about Mirbella's frame and reselling.

I'll dust off the Photoshop and see what I can come up with. Maybe I'll learn something new.
Thanks!
sweet!
sweet!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@counterklock [ I know it's been a while since you've done something like this but, I was wondering if you could possibly do Plague as well?
@counterklock [ I know it's been a while since you've done something like this but, I was wondering if you could possibly do Plague as well?
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
subbed
subbed
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
@counterklock

Will you ever do the Blooming Grove?
@counterklock

Will you ever do the Blooming Grove?
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
These are beautiful! Love the depth of the colours
These are beautiful! Love the depth of the colours
1 2 3