Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of January
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@MorningSkye14 Hey, that's a cool way to see more of the world. :)

I don't think I could finish a book if i never planned to share it. It's too much work to do just for myself.

@CrypticGirl I knoooow. I always put my dragon lore in the bios because I love having stuff in those little boxes. But it's so disorganized. @_@ A wikia sounds nice, but I can't see myself keeping up with it. Sigh. Good for you, though!

I am stalking the Dragon Writers' chat thread because I should be writing but I don't wanna. My current WIP is at the point where I know I need to do some foreshadowing of future events, but I don't really know what it should look like. SIGH.
@MorningSkye14 Hey, that's a cool way to see more of the world. :)

I don't think I could finish a book if i never planned to share it. It's too much work to do just for myself.

@CrypticGirl I knoooow. I always put my dragon lore in the bios because I love having stuff in those little boxes. But it's so disorganized. @_@ A wikia sounds nice, but I can't see myself keeping up with it. Sigh. Good for you, though!

I am stalking the Dragon Writers' chat thread because I should be writing but I don't wanna. My current WIP is at the point where I know I need to do some foreshadowing of future events, but I don't really know what it should look like. SIGH.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@ladyRowyn
yes whenever I try doing that I cannot because I never kept the first dragons, I have no history. All I remember is that my first dragons are started with S's
@ladyRowyn
yes whenever I try doing that I cannot because I never kept the first dragons, I have no history. All I remember is that my first dragons are started with S's
@lalalanmao I am much too attached to my early dragons. I still have not only both my progens, but their firstborn, and the first 3 dragons I bought on the AH. Plus a bunch of dragons I traded for with my friends in the first month or two. These are all dragons from like July-August 2013. @_@

I actually have one four-digit dragon, because I kept her when a couple of friends quit; they'd originally joined on the first day the site was open.
@lalalanmao I am much too attached to my early dragons. I still have not only both my progens, but their firstborn, and the first 3 dragons I bought on the AH. Plus a bunch of dragons I traded for with my friends in the first month or two. These are all dragons from like July-August 2013. @_@

I actually have one four-digit dragon, because I kept her when a couple of friends quit; they'd originally joined on the first day the site was open.
cool, I did not know that when I got it. It was when the site opened after a year of being closed. I had no lair space so I sold them all except for Blueberry and Sunset which are actually my sister's dragons I adopted
cool, I did not know that when I got it. It was when the site opened after a year of being closed. I had no lair space so I sold them all except for Blueberry and Sunset which are actually my sister's dragons I adopted
For anyone who watches this thread but not Dom: name your hatchlings or pull them from the AH/mark them WAY up, 'cause Wind and Arcane are in a FIERCE dom battle. 4-day hatchlings are at 9k and adults are at 15k! And it's only Thursday: prices are gonna continue to go up.
For anyone who watches this thread but not Dom: name your hatchlings or pull them from the AH/mark them WAY up, 'cause Wind and Arcane are in a FIERCE dom battle. 4-day hatchlings are at 9k and adults are at 15k! And it's only Thursday: prices are gonna continue to go up.
oh my thank you i did not know that
oh my thank you i did not know that
@LadyRowyn Ooh, Masterson, you want to get in on that ;) Also, sounds like a good time to flip hatchlings! Speaking of hatchlings, I've got some pretty boggie babies in my lair. This guy is my favorite. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30006172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300062/30006172_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LadyRowyn
Ooh, Masterson, you want to get in on that ;)

Also, sounds like a good time to flip hatchlings!

Speaking of hatchlings, I've got some pretty boggie babies in my lair. This guy is my favorite.

30006172_350.png
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
I am rolling 'round in the Wind dom raffle tickets. *rolls on them, scattering papers everywhere* NOM LAIR PURGE FOR A CAUSE

How's the writing going? Everyone doing okay? :D
I am rolling 'round in the Wind dom raffle tickets. *rolls on them, scattering papers everywhere* NOM LAIR PURGE FOR A CAUSE

How's the writing going? Everyone doing okay? :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@lalanmao I am probably going to end up selling all my untrained adults tomorrow, when prices peak. I'll just keep the babies off the AH. I don't like seeing babies exalted.

@benalene D'aww, that is a cute bogsneak!

... pity they don't stay that cute.

I bought a bogsneak to send to WInd to exalt. It's the only time I've ever had a bogsneak in my lair. I'm sure I'll get one to keep. Eventually. Someday.

@micahjaguar I have trained something like 38 dragons and sent them to be exalted. (Hey, those Crossroads receipts are handy!) I have around 2700 Wind raffle tickets now. That's ... almost a 1 in 500 chance of being drawn for any given prize!

O_O

WOW there's a lot of participation in this raffle. DANG. I remember when sending 40 or 50 dragons to a raffle meant I'd probably be drawn more than once, and here I'm like maybe 15% to win anything at all.

Of course, the prizes are worth a lot more than they were back when I was active in dom, too. Heh. But I'm having fun supporting my Windie friends.

... not so much on writing this week, though. Not much more than I needed to keep my 4thewords streak going. But I will edit tomorrow! For sure!
@lalanmao I am probably going to end up selling all my untrained adults tomorrow, when prices peak. I'll just keep the babies off the AH. I don't like seeing babies exalted.

@benalene D'aww, that is a cute bogsneak!

... pity they don't stay that cute.

I bought a bogsneak to send to WInd to exalt. It's the only time I've ever had a bogsneak in my lair. I'm sure I'll get one to keep. Eventually. Someday.

@micahjaguar I have trained something like 38 dragons and sent them to be exalted. (Hey, those Crossroads receipts are handy!) I have around 2700 Wind raffle tickets now. That's ... almost a 1 in 500 chance of being drawn for any given prize!

O_O

WOW there's a lot of participation in this raffle. DANG. I remember when sending 40 or 50 dragons to a raffle meant I'd probably be drawn more than once, and here I'm like maybe 15% to win anything at all.

Of course, the prizes are worth a lot more than they were back when I was active in dom, too. Heh. But I'm having fun supporting my Windie friends.

... not so much on writing this week, though. Not much more than I needed to keep my 4thewords streak going. But I will edit tomorrow! For sure!
@LadyRowlyn
Maybe when I get a bogsneak you like, you can have it. Otherwise they get sent to other friends, exalted, or auctioned.
@LadyRowlyn
Maybe when I get a bogsneak you like, you can have it. Otherwise they get sent to other friends, exalted, or auctioned.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15