Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Anyone want to help me?
So I'm thinking of starting to do voice acting. I don't know how well it will turn out. But I pretty much have 2 options, 1 being find someone who needs a voice actor, or, have someone animate for me to make a short series . any volunteers? I can pay in fr currency.
So I'm thinking of starting to do voice acting. I don't know how well it will turn out. But I pretty much have 2 options, 1 being find someone who needs a voice actor, or, have someone animate for me to make a short series . any volunteers? I can pay in fr currency.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein

Why not start out reading stories in character voices? Just with a still image to get your name out there and around? I'd like to hear/see anything you do though, best of luck!
@Avirein

Why not start out reading stories in character voices? Just with a still image to get your name out there and around? I'd like to hear/see anything you do though, best of luck!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Avirein

You could use Behind the Voice Actors! It's basically where people put up projects and then you audition for them.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/casting-call/
@Avirein

You could use Behind the Voice Actors! It's basically where people put up projects and then you audition for them.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/casting-call/
@WorldofOurOwn
Thanks! that sounds cool! I'm gonna look at it monday tho cause my laptop died so i have to wait till monday.

@Sai
Yeah, thats a good idea. I need to get my dad to get his recording stuff out for me. then i can do different things.
@WorldofOurOwn
Thanks! that sounds cool! I'm gonna look at it monday tho cause my laptop died so i have to wait till monday.

@Sai
Yeah, thats a good idea. I need to get my dad to get his recording stuff out for me. then i can do different things.
@Avirein
If I had an animating tool, I would want to get voice actors for AOTL, but I've already started planning it out as a story. Do you know any animating programs?
@Avirein
If I had an animating tool, I would want to get voice actors for AOTL, but I've already started planning it out as a story. Do you know any animating programs?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
No, sorry. I only know about scratch. It might work, but it wouldnt be very good.
@Averat
No, sorry. I only know about scratch. It might work, but it wouldnt be very good.
@Avirein
Scratch's scratchteam are not very good... And I got IP-banned for some reason.
@Avirein
Scratch's scratchteam are not very good... And I got IP-banned for some reason.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Oh, wow. I have an account but only like, two projects.
@Averat
Oh, wow. I have an account but only like, two projects.