Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Aeheros Clan Lore
1 2
More space
More space
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@YaBoiGuzma Ooh, I'm hooked, Boss! You're a really good writer! I can't wait to see more of this!
@YaBoiGuzma Ooh, I'm hooked, Boss! You're a really good writer! I can't wait to see more of this!
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
@Molu [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0f/b3/af/0fb3af6b4c03232303cea2c87cf5d063.jpg[/img] My man [size=1][s](and/or woman, and/or non specified space alien)[/s][/size], your words are too kind. Writing is sort of my semi-secret passion, but I never really get the time to do it anymore due to college devouring all of my free time. Still though, I have all sorts of different stories and mini-adventures just swimming around in my head, and I'd like to get them all down here eventually, so stay tuned! Definitely gonna try and at least finish up the current scene by this weekend though, since I'm having a lot of fun writing out the whole pack dynamic between all the cute little murder pups. ALSO. You just reminded me that I never got the chance to respond to your post in the weird dream thread, and I'm terribly sorry!!! I got the ping and I read it, but never got the time to plop my *** down and write a proper response, but it definitely made me smile! [s]Still though, very sorry, I promise I still love you <3[/s]
@Molu

0fb3af6b4c03232303cea2c87cf5d063.jpg

My man (and/or woman, and/or non specified space alien), your words are too kind. Writing is sort of my semi-secret passion, but I never really get the time to do it anymore due to college devouring all of my free time. Still though, I have all sorts of different stories and mini-adventures just swimming around in my head, and I'd like to get them all down here eventually, so stay tuned! Definitely gonna try and at least finish up the current scene by this weekend though, since I'm having a lot of fun writing out the whole pack dynamic between all the cute little murder pups.

ALSO. You just reminded me that I never got the chance to respond to your post in the weird dream thread, and I'm terribly sorry!!! I got the ping and I read it, but never got the time to plop my *** down and write a proper response, but it definitely made me smile! Still though, very sorry, I promise I still love you <3
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2