Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♥ free art ♥ (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Killasisa
I'll definitely be coming back when the shop's opened up again. Ping me when it is?

Unfortunately, I've only gotten into Madoka Magica so far. My favorite magical girl has to be Kyoko Sakura- speaking of, though, I have five out of the six main characters in theming, when it comes to dragons. Might place an order for Sayaka or Kyoko next.
@Killasisa
I'll definitely be coming back when the shop's opened up again. Ping me when it is?

Unfortunately, I've only gotten into Madoka Magica so far. My favorite magical girl has to be Kyoko Sakura- speaking of, though, I have five out of the six main characters in theming, when it comes to dragons. Might place an order for Sayaka or Kyoko next.
HzGpUHb.png
@Cheeba

okay!! I see your dragons!! you have many imps and SDs all have a wonderful apparel!! I ping you when I open again!!! nwn only give time!!!

@DlanorAKnox
okay!!! I draw again for you!! (ouo) ah! I see her cosplays!! I like her clothes <3 <3 well ... Madoka Magica a good anime!! but I like more Princess tutu (-u-)U this anime are my firt anime that I looked!!
@Cheeba

okay!! I see your dragons!! you have many imps and SDs all have a wonderful apparel!! I ping you when I open again!!! nwn only give time!!!

@DlanorAKnox
okay!!! I draw again for you!! (ouo) ah! I see her cosplays!! I like her clothes <3 <3 well ... Madoka Magica a good anime!! but I like more Princess tutu (-u-)U this anime are my firt anime that I looked!!
I love her soft background! Its like shes casting a spell (which is likely) Thank you so much, don't worry about being fast, doll! You're making people free art, go at your pace
I love her soft background! Its like shes casting a spell (which is likely) Thank you so much, don't worry about being fast, doll! You're making people free art, go at your pace
rKk4g3H.jpg
@Killasisa
OH MY GOD HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!
I CANT HANDEL IT!! YOU DID AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much!! I'm putting it in his bio right now :3
@Killasisa
OH MY GOD HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!
I CANT HANDEL IT!! YOU DID AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much!! I'm putting it in his bio right now :3
@killasisa

Asdaklfjasd;lfjkas;fk it's so cute and lovely ohmy! Thank you so so much, and I'm glad you liked his lore! <33
@killasisa

Asdaklfjasd;lfjkas;fk it's so cute and lovely ohmy! Thank you so so much, and I'm glad you liked his lore! <33
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
1 2 3 4 5 6