Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105
wwoooah. i didnt know there were new ones!!
AAAAAAAAAAAaa
wwoooah. i didnt know there were new ones!!
AAAAAAAAAAAaa
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@puucari
Not all adopts have free bases. For some I don't have the lineart anymore or decided it doesn't looks good enough, and in case of newest bases I plan to offer them in adopt shop.

But in case of snow chimera, I actually forgot about it. Really sorry about that, I have now added it to the list along with phoenix base that I also haven't added before.
As for the chimera- it's avaliable in my adopt shop, but the shop is currently closed and on hiatus. If you really want a custom one, feel free send me a PM and we'll work something out!
@puucari
Not all adopts have free bases. For some I don't have the lineart anymore or decided it doesn't looks good enough, and in case of newest bases I plan to offer them in adopt shop.

But in case of snow chimera, I actually forgot about it. Really sorry about that, I have now added it to the list along with phoenix base that I also haven't added before.
As for the chimera- it's avaliable in my adopt shop, but the shop is currently closed and on hiatus. If you really want a custom one, feel free send me a PM and we'll work something out!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
I really love maticore 8w8 Thx soooo much<33
@Aosagi
I really love maticore 8w8 Thx soooo much<33
nzl0ojn.png
@Aosagi
May I use a bird and cat one?
@Aosagi
May I use a bird and cat one?
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote
Sure, go ahead!
@LittleCoyote
Sure, go ahead!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
How do i get them?
@Aosagi
How do i get them?
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote [quote name="Aosagi" date="2016-10-04 02:23:13" ] To put images anywhere you need to use this code: [code][img]image's link there[/img][/code] You can either write it on your own or generate it automatically by clicking on a tree icon on the toolbar above the text field. (And if you're new to BBCode on FR I recommend [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]this guide[/url]) [b]How do I get link for the image then?[/b] Right-click on the image and choose ,,copy image URL'' option. If you're using desktop browser you can also drag & drop the image to a new tab and copy the link from usual bar above the site. [/quote]
@LittleCoyote
Aosagi wrote on 2016-10-04 02:23:13:
To put images anywhere you need to use this code:
Code:
[img]image's link there[/img]
You can either write it on your own or generate it automatically by clicking on a tree icon on the toolbar above the text field.
(And if you're new to BBCode on FR I recommend this guide)

How do I get link for the image then?
Right-click on the image and choose ,,copy image URL'' option.
If you're using desktop browser you can also drag & drop the image to a new tab and copy the link from usual bar above the site.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi
I'm on mobile
@Aosagi
I'm on mobile
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote open the image on a new page and copy the the text in the search
@LittleCoyote open the image on a new page and copy the the text in the search
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@LittleCoyote
Sorry, but since I don't use FR on mobile, I don't know if it's possible to post images there.
@LittleCoyote
Sorry, but since I don't use FR on mobile, I don't know if it's possible to post images there.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105