Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Starkindler's Bios and Resources
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ZoranaDragon

Much appreciate your help in finding these images. I thought I had saved them, but looks like I did not on many of my dragons. Wanted you to know you did a good thing helping us startled bio lovers.
@ZoranaDragon

Much appreciate your help in finding these images. I thought I had saved them, but looks like I did not on many of my dragons. Wanted you to know you did a good thing helping us startled bio lovers.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
[center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]Thank you @ZoranaDragon. [emoji=heart]
Thank you @ZoranaDragon.
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the terrible state I left this thread in! I forgot that DeviantART was hosting all of my FR images in stash, but I completely purged my DA account a couple of years ago. I'm working on restoring the image links to Imgur as fast as I can, so thank you all for your patience.

Also, thank you so much to @ZoranaDragon for your help here for everyone! I want to keep my resources available to you all, even if I'm not here, so if something else does happen (or if this site is still around like 100 years from now) y'all can make a new thread or image archive, as long as you don't do it for any kind of profit or gain. This all is free and should remain free! I might not have as much time to play FR anymore, if at all, but I do still login now and then and think fondly of my much more active time here. Much love!

-Starkindler
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the terrible state I left this thread in! I forgot that DeviantART was hosting all of my FR images in stash, but I completely purged my DA account a couple of years ago. I'm working on restoring the image links to Imgur as fast as I can, so thank you all for your patience.

Also, thank you so much to @ZoranaDragon for your help here for everyone! I want to keep my resources available to you all, even if I'm not here, so if something else does happen (or if this site is still around like 100 years from now) y'all can make a new thread or image archive, as long as you don't do it for any kind of profit or gain. This all is free and should remain free! I might not have as much time to play FR anymore, if at all, but I do still login now and then and think fondly of my much more active time here. Much love!

-Starkindler
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
I'm glad I could help out! Hopefully Imgur doesn't throw a fit at you while you're reuploading things.
I'm glad I could help out! Hopefully Imgur doesn't throw a fit at you while you're reuploading things.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Imgur definitely thinks I'm a robot, lol.
Imgur definitely thinks I'm a robot, lol.
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15