Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Wonderous Wonderings Journals~ Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dracowhisp
This looks quite interesting. I love writing, but I only have time on an on-again/off-again basis. But three of my favorite dragons are Plague dragons, so this intrigues me anyway.
@Dracowhisp
This looks quite interesting. I love writing, but I only have time on an on-again/off-again basis. But three of my favorite dragons are Plague dragons, so this intrigues me anyway.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@dracowhisp
This sounds fun! Could I join as both and artist and a writer?
@dracowhisp
This sounds fun! Could I join as both and artist and a writer?
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@LackingSanity @Almedha

Welcome aboard, I'm glad to see this slowly grow :D

LackingSanity, do you do traditional or digital art? Digital is preferable, though If you have a scanner we shouldn't have a problem with traditional :)
Also, may I have an example?
@LackingSanity @Almedha

Welcome aboard, I'm glad to see this slowly grow :D

LackingSanity, do you do traditional or digital art? Digital is preferable, though If you have a scanner we shouldn't have a problem with traditional :)
Also, may I have an example?
FooterAds.gif
@dracowhisp
I currently don't have an example, but I could do one right now xD Just say the word
And I currently do traditional, but my new tablet is getting set up (24hrs wait ugh) so...
@dracowhisp
I currently don't have an example, but I could do one right now xD Just say the word
And I currently do traditional, but my new tablet is getting set up (24hrs wait ugh) so...

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@LackingSanity

Not a problem, we've got about two weeks till I want to get this all rolling, and even then you'll have a couple weeks till we need some art, so no rush whatsoever :)
@LackingSanity

Not a problem, we've got about two weeks till I want to get this all rolling, and even then you'll have a couple weeks till we need some art, so no rush whatsoever :)
FooterAds.gif
@dracowhisp
That's great! Anything you want to see? Just name it, and I'll draw it <3
@dracowhisp
That's great! Anything you want to see? Just name it, and I'll draw it <3

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@LackingSanity

Maybe a cover for this thread? Anything really, just as long as it's connected with the journals.

Well I'm off to bed, we'll continue this tommorow.

Have a nice day (night?),

~Draco
@LackingSanity

Maybe a cover for this thread? Anything really, just as long as it's connected with the journals.

Well I'm off to bed, we'll continue this tommorow.

Have a nice day (night?),

~Draco
FooterAds.gif
Bump
Bump
FooterAds.gif
Bump
Bump
FooterAds.gif
Hey, I'd like to help out as a writer, I don't know how often I'll be able to participate, but I can't say no to something like this.
Hey, I'd like to help out as a writer, I don't know how often I'll be able to participate, but I can't say no to something like this.
Plague_Banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7